GDT: NHL Draft 2023 | 4:00 PT | ESPN, SN, TVAS

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Who do YOU want

• Fantilli

Votes: 85 75.2%
  • Carlsson

Votes: 17 15.0%
  • Mitchkov

Votes: 7 6.2%
  • Other

Votes: 4 3.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
Watching the segment on the Blackhawks followed by a segment on bedard just has me pissed off more.
did they talk about how chicago overcame the adversity from covering up sexual abuse to blatantly tank and land the #1 pick like everyone knew they would?

Ginger Papa

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2019
Quesnel, B.C.
Made an account for the draft. Go Ducks!

I want Fantilli, Carlsson or Michkov in that order. I've watched a lot of Michigan this year, Fantilli is Mike Modano 2.0 and IMO fits this roster best.
I’m a guest here, and enjoy visiting this welcoming group so you’re in good company.

As for HF Boards:
IMG_5050.gif

SouthernCal

Jun 28, 2023
Orange County
If they reach their max potential I see comparisons like:

Fantilli - Mike Modano/Andrei Svechnikov
Leo Carlsson - Barkov/Joe Thornton without the mean streak
Michkov - Caufield on super steroids.

Mr Rogers

Jul 11, 2010
Calgary
I do hope Bedard disappoints. I never want to see someone outright bust personally. But I hope he's merely an all star level player
hes gonna have to find an extra gear at some point. no matter how skilled or smart he is, it's gonna be a problem if he isn't able to get to places in time. I'm not impressed with MIchkov's speed either.

Ducks

May 29, 2007
Tustin
The interviews with Madden and Verbeek on the Ducks stream definitely make me think they're picking Fantilli.

Reactions: DavidBL

JabbaJabba

Dec 22, 2010
Finland
Still annoyed that out of all teams Chicago got the first. Also sucks that Vegas won the cup. My interest in hockey hasn't been this low in quite some time.

I am probably going to bed soon and find out in the morning who drafted who.

AngelDuck

Rak 'em up
Jun 16, 2012
hes gonna have to find an extra gear at some point. no matter how skilled or smart he is, it's gonna be a problem if he isn't able to get to places in time. I'm not impressed with MIchkov's speed either.
It's funny how despite their lack size, one of their best attributes is arguably how strong they are.

Suppose it was the same with Crosby

Reactions: Mr Rogers
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad