GDT: NHL Deadline

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

orby

Jun 16, 2013
Erie, PA
www.youtube.com
Prices are stupidly inflated now so i hope Rutherford doesn't move a mountain for Petry. Something small like a prospect swap wouldn't surprise me, but i think the Pens are likely to stand pat.

penguins2946*

Wow, prices are outrageous today. Connolly for 2 2nds? What the hell?

I could see us bringing in Petry to be honest, Tampa getting Coburn probably takes them out of the running for him and I don't know who else would be seriously interested in Petry.

JTG

Sep 30, 2007
If anyone could find a feed to the TSN show, I'd like to have it. Us Americans aren't allowed to watch TSN.

penguins2946*

I'm kinda disappointed with how little the Pens have done. From all indications, the Pens are interested in contending this year, but teams like Tampa and NYR have made their teams a lot stronger with adding Coburn and Yandle. I don't see them beating either of those teams. I really hope the Pens find a Coburn or Yandle equivalent at forward to play with Malkin today.

pistolpete11

Apr 27, 2013
Unless a JVR-type player becomes available or there is a Sutter 1-for-1 swap out there, I don’t want the Pens to make any more moves. Just consider Perron and Winnik their deadline deals. Trading Martin and Ehrhoff for picks and then flipping those picks for other pieces is just too many moving parts. Let them continue to build chemistry and become a team.

Dipsy Doodle

Rent A Barn
May 28, 2006
If anyone could find a feed to the TSN show, I'd like to have it. Us Americans aren't allowed to watch TSN.

It's your punishment for having more and better options for virtually everything else. Bwahaha!

Dipsy Doodle

Rent A Barn
May 28, 2006
Here's a different idea:

Anybody think that with DP's offensive emergence, the Pens might move Ehrhoff and use the return to acquire a defenseman that better suits their needs?

shureshot66

Aug 2, 2005
Unfortunate side effect of the new TV deal. Canadians have to suffer through HNIC on Sportsnet. Americans have to put up with the Sportsnet feed instead of TSN now on NHL Network.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad