NHL.com ranks top 20 centers

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

WhataKnight

The KnightMan Cometh!
Jan 6, 2023
Overall, it's not a bad list.

I'm not sure about Eichel over Hughes. I'm expecting a huge '24-'25 season from Hughes. I think Eichel has peaked. Still very good obviously.

I’m not sure, either.

Eichel’s up there somewhere, but it would be nice to see his production across a 75-games-plus season under Cassidy.

With good health he could be a slightly watered-down Bergeron without the Lady Byng chops, but we haven’t seen that yet.

Still, good list overall - even if Hughes and Eichel are swapped.

f*** me; is it October yet???

DitchMarner

TheGlitchintheSwitch
Jul 21, 2017
Brampton, ON
Why is Zibanejad such a whipping boy on this board? I don't really get it.

I've read he's a PP merchant, but he still produces very good numbers overall. Even if his ES production isn't that great, he's not a defensive liability at Even Strength and he produces on the PP. Maybe he's not Top 20, but he can't be that far off.

Bacon Artemi Bravo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 20, 2007
Why is Zibanejad such a whipping boy on this board? I don't really get it.

I've read he's a PP merchant, but he still produces very good numbers overall. Even if his ES production isn't that great, he's not a defensive liability at Even Strength and he produces on the PP. Maybe he's not Top 20, but he can't be that far off.
Mostly Ranger fans are tired of him. He has all the tools to be a legit top 10-15 guy in the league and he has just consistently underperformed(especially at ES) for a couple seasons now. Worse still, he doesn't show up in tough times or must win situations. It's hard to watch game in and game out when you know what he's capable of.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad