NHL: Around the League 53

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Joemoe

Aug 3, 2015
I haven't had many dreams about hockey since I started following in 2014 but last night I had one of the Lightning beating the Avs to win the cup, which felt pretty random as I haven't really thought of either of those teams this offseason.

Mrfenn92

Proud to be American
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2018
Chicago,Illinois
IMG_9416.jpeg

x Tame Impala

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2011
Swayman is a fool. No team is going to pay him an 8 year, $9.5m AAV deal. He's going to sit out for nothing as I don't see the Bruins FO bending to this especially since he's not proven much.

-Vasilevskiy finished 3rd and 1st in Vezina voting the years before his contract was signed. He finished 3rd that season the deal was inked. He's won 2 Cups and had a Vezina runner-up season since then.

-Bobrovsky won 2 Vezina's, had a top 3 and top 5 Hart season before his big contract. He finished 3rd in Vezina voting this year and was awesome in a Cup run. Outside of this season that contract has hardly been worth it.

-Hellebuyck had a Vezina win and finishes of 2nd, 3rd, and 4th in Vezina voting before his deal. He won a Vezina last year.

Swayman had a career high of 43 starts last year and a top7 Vezina finish. He wants an elite contract because of what, a Jennings trophy that he only played 40% of the games for? GTFO. He'd have to be a regular top 3 Vezina threat and a playoff monster for that deal to be worth it and he hasn't proven that ability yet whatsoever.

Reactions: Pez68

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad