NHL: Around the League 52

BobbyJet

The accountability era?
Oct 27, 2010
Dundas, Ontario. Can
"It is official that Matthew Tkachuk will NOT be receiving any supplementary discipline for jumping a defenseless Connor McDavid."

The NHL is quick to look for suspensions or fines for cheap shots during play, especially when it involves high hits.... yet Tkachuk and Bennett routinely throw punches at ops players after the whistle that typically goes uncalled.

Malaka

you know, **** it, let’s just not think so much
Mar 3, 2020
www.youtube.com
Personally speaking I’m accusing all of you of being degenerates

The PLD(and Petersen) contract should be printed out put under glass top front and center on KD’s desk.

Woof imagine how pissed off this board would be if we lost prospects equivalent to Vilardi/Iafallo(+Kupari/37OA) for a lazy boat anchor as we’re at the end of a rebuild — hope it works out for them

Last edited:
Reactions: Mrfenn92

Mrfenn92

Proud to be American
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2018
Chicago,Illinois
IMG_8739.jpeg

8 years $7.25 aav

• Haha
Reactions: Crow

deytookerjaabs

Johnny Paycheck's Tank Advisor
Sep 26, 2010
Eastern Shore
Oilers up 1 goal first period in an elimination game where they need 3 more games to win...

Announcers non-stop: "Oilers have really turned this serious around bla bla bla bla."

Annoying as hell and I want to see it go the distance.

Reactions: Blackhawkswincup

Drumman44

Kyle Beach Deserved Better
May 2, 2017
Bob was stellar for 16 games in the 2023 playoffs then the music stopped with Vegas.

2024 playoffs he plays well for 17 games then lets in 8. We will see how tonight goes

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Oilers up 1 goal first period in an elimination game where they need 3 more games to win...

Announcers non-stop: "Oilers have really turned this serious around bla bla bla bla."

Annoying as hell and I want to see it go the distance.

This broadcast is atrocious

Skinner had 6 damn saves, The Oilers controlled puck most of period and they are acting like he stopped 20 shots

Reactions: ChiHawks10

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad