NHL: Around the League 52

Backyard Hockey

Dealing With It
Feb 13, 2015
Edm can’t overcome a 3 game deficit. But notably that Bob has give up 7 goals in the last 2 periods and 5 minutes

Backyard Hockey

Dealing With It
Feb 13, 2015
This might be crazy trivia finals. Florida could win the cup 4 games to 1 but both teams score the same number of goals for the series

Panthers just following up on the Celtics’ example for an eventual gentleman’s sweep at home.
I’m sure there was a secret lunch meeting yesterday with Gary Bettman and Adam Silver

• Wow
Reactions: ytsejam

IU Hawks fan

They call me IU
Dec 30, 2008
NW Burbs
Most entertaining part of tonight was following the Conn Smythe betting odds. Bob goes from a massive favorite to a slight dog to Barkov.

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
To be fair, I wouldn't want to win it there, either. :laugh:

To win the Cup up there... and to celebrate you have to get on a plane and fly like 10 hours overnight and get home at noon the next day to celebrate with your fans in your city?

Obviously I don't think they purposely threw the game. I just understand the joke of why they would want to throw the game.

BobbyJet

The accountability era?
Oct 27, 2010
Dundas, Ontario. Can
Most entertaining part of tonight was following the Conn Smythe betting odds. Bob goes from a massive favorite to a slight dog to Barkov.
Yes, Bob had the Conn Smythe seemingly locked up until last night. I figure he will still win it if he has a bounce back game and a Panther win on Tuesday (which I expect though I will be rooting for Oilers).

hawksrule

Lot of brains but no polish
May 18, 2014
People bet on MVP, Cy Young, rookie of the year, etc. Voting on individual awards isn’t uncommon. Conn Smythe is debated from the moment playoffs begin.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad