NHL: Around the League 52

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wally1112pac

Three Year Rebuild lol
Jul 10, 2019
Not sure if the Oiler's will win but if they do...imagine being Jack Campbell. Playing so bad that you played yourself off the team that was going to win the Cup.

I'm sure his 5 mil for the next 3 seasons will comfort him but his 15 mil can't buy him a Cup.

JaegerDice

The mark of my dignity shall scar thy DNA
Dec 26, 2014
I want the Oilers to win but kinda conflicted because Perry

Meh, Im over it.

He had to watch the other team hoist the cup 3 years in a row, I can live with him finally getting a 2nd cup.

The bigger story is McDavid. When you have a chance to witness greatness, cheer on greatness. We could see a once-in-a-lifetime performance reach its climax this Monday. Id much rather that then ‘they almost came back but sorry, no dice’.

BobbyJet

The accountability era?
Oct 27, 2010
Dundas, Ontario. Can
Honest question - has there been a bigger choke job in recent NHL memory? In recent sports memory?
It's a matter of your cup is half full or cup is half empty.

It's a great final series going right down to the wire .... It drives me crazy to read so-called fans coming out of this game with statements of choke.

No Fun Shogun

34-38-61-10-13-15
May 1, 2011
Illinois
The Panthers have set themselves up to be reverse swept, the last time that happened in a SCF was before WWII ended in the Pacific.

Props to Edmonton for fighting back, and it's still possible for the Panthers to win, but if the Cats lose again then there's really no other way to say it. They choked. You don't call potentially losing four times with the Cup in the building anything other than that.

But again, way too early. Bring on game seven.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad