NHL: Around the League 52

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

gach

Aug 2, 2018
Not sure if the Oiler's will win but if they do...imagine being Jack Campbell. Playing so bad that you played yourself off the team that was going to win the Cup.

I'm sure his 5 mil for the next 3 seasons will comfort him but his 15 mil can't buy him a Cup.
I wonder what most hockey fans would pick, 15 million or your name on the cup. It's not like he's broke without the 15 million

Putt Pirate

Dec 15, 2015
I am pulling. For Florida but they have looked like an AHL team the last 3 games. And Bob is trash lately. If the Oil pull this off 97 will have songs sung about him.

BobbyJet

The accountability era?
Oct 27, 2010
Dundas, Ontario. Can
I am pulling. For Florida but they have looked like an AHL team the last 3 games. And Bob is trash lately. If the Oil pull this off 97 will have songs sung about him.
I wonder if the excessive ice time of Reinhart, Bennett, Verhaegle, Montour, Barkov as well as Bobrovski has caught up to them and they have nothing left in the tank?

..... or is it more a matter that Bob carried Panthers for a good part of the playoffs and has returned to earth (plus he can't score goals).... perhaps it's likely a combination of both. It's a great Cinderella story but Oilers must still be the underdog to take the final game and the Cup.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland

giphy.webp

• Wow
Reactions: ytsejam

Drumman44

Kyle Beach Deserved Better
May 2, 2017
Florida winning in regulation in game 7 is the most boring outcome after the Oilers dug themselves out of this hole. Hoping for a different ending

Reactions: Malaka
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad