NHL: Around the League 52

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Joemoe

Aug 3, 2015
Please sweep, I don't want any NHL GM to think this Oilers team is a good model for a cup winner, it's so boring seeing only five or six legit contributors on a team and the rest are barely noticeable to useless.

deytookerjaabs

Johnny Paycheck's Tank Advisor
Sep 26, 2010
Eastern Shore
Lol.

Cats are one of the most diving and dirty hitting teams to come out of the east the past few years. And, not to blame them, they learned it the hard way.

To act like they're above board versus the Oilers dirty stuff is pure fantasy. If the Cats were being dominated you'd see the same ****.

• Haha
Reactions: ChiHawks10

Pez68

Mar 18, 2010
Chicago, IL
Lol.

Cats are one of the most diving and dirty hitting teams to come out of the east the past few years. And, not to blame them, they learned it the hard way.

To act like they're above board versus the Oilers dirty stuff is pure fantasy. If the Cats were being dominated you'd see the same ****.
...lol.....

Putt Pirate

Dec 15, 2015
Lol.

So you are sayin the Cats are dominating. At least we agree on that.

Putt Pirate

Dec 15, 2015
Entertaining read on the Oil board regarding officiating. Where they think the refs screwed them but I would definitely say a hard no to that.

I mean, I have never seen a winning team complain non stop about officials and win jack shit. Oil are some of the biggest mental midgets in pro sports.

Reactions: Pez68

DisgruntledHawkFan

Blackhawk Down
Jun 19, 2004
South Side
Entertaining read on the Oil board regarding officiating. Where they think the refs screwed them but I would definitely say a hard no to that.

I mean, I have never seen a winning team complain non stop about officials and win jack shit. Oil are some of the biggest mental midgets in pro sports.
The Hawks were down 3-1 against Detroit and getting absolutely jobbed by the officials and I said losers make excuses. Champions overcome.

Hattrick Kane

Oct 8, 2018
Hopefully Crysaitl gets suspended. Then the Oilers will officially be a one line team. Dare you to name their second line in that scenario.

IU Hawks fan

They call me IU
Dec 30, 2008
NW Burbs
Bobrovsky about to be one of the least deserving Conn Smythe winners ever. In 14 wins, he's been their most important player twice.

BHawk21

Mar 21, 2022
The refs messed up the flow of that game. Still entertaining but the standard on calls deviated through the game.

I think Edmonton comes home and gets game 3 but loses game 4.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Bobrovsky about to be one of the least deserving Conn Smythe winners ever. In 14 wins, he's been their most important player twice.

After up and down 1st round and game 1 vs B's he has been absolute brick wall since outside of one game and has been getting better as playoffs have gone along

Vs TB = 4-1 with .896 sv pct
Vs Bos = 4-2 with .906 sv pct
Vs NYR = 4-2 with .920 sv pct + 1 SO
Vs Edm = 2-0 with .980 sv pct + 1 SO

Since the game 1 loss to B's in which he gave up 4 goals, Bob has over next 13 games given up

5 goals = 1 time (OT loss)
2 goals = 6 times (OT loss in one of those games)
1 goal = 4 times
0 goals = 2 times

Bob over last 13 games

10-3 with .930 sv pct and 2 SO's

Right now, Panthers have a few guys in running for playoff MVP with no one running away with it. Should they prevail someone of that group would get it and if Bob finishes off the finals strong, he certainly has far better case then your giving him

deytookerjaabs

Johnny Paycheck's Tank Advisor
Sep 26, 2010
Eastern Shore

Draisaitl should have been ejected and suspended. That alone goes way in the Oilers favor.

Stripes have been objectively awful by playoff standards. Calling a bunch of odd soft **** for no reason.

BHawk21

Mar 21, 2022
After G2, especially after the Dreisatl assault, I hope Oilers get swept with 3 and 4 not being remotely competitive.
you had to have been hoping that before because theres no way you can call what Draisaitl did is assualt. Its a standard penalty that wouldnt have even been called if Barkov didnt get hurt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad