NHL: Around the League 52

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hattrick Kane

Oct 8, 2018
Game 1: Sat, June 8th

Game 2: Mon, June 10th

Game 3: Thurs, June 13th

Game 4: Sat, June 15th

Game 5: Tues, June 18th

Game 6: Fri, June 21st

Game 7: Mon, June 24th.
Why is it taking a month to get this series done? I’m already close to the point of not caring.

Mrfenn92

Proud to be American
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2018
Chicago,Illinois
IMG_8695.jpeg

Mister X

Sponsor
Dec 15, 2010
IL
Edmonton fans make it really hard to root for the Oilers.

While it would be good for the league to have McDavid hoist the cup, I’m rooting for Florida. Not just out of spite, but because Forsling hoisting the cup would be a cool moment to see.

Hattrick Kane

Oct 8, 2018
The floor is 65 mil.

We are about 4 mil from that with 2 to 3 D spots to fill, 3 forward spots and hopefully a new back up.
You’re looking at capfriendly wrong. We are 11 million short before adding Reichel back, so about 10 million short.

Also don’t be shocked to see the Hawks not sign any defensemen. EDM and Kaiser may very well start the season as the bottom pairing.

Reactions: Space umpire

Mrfenn92

Proud to be American
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2018
Chicago,Illinois
You’re looking at capfriendly wrong. We are 11 million short before adding Reichel back, so about 10 million short.

Also don’t be shocked to see the Hawks not sign any defensemen. EDM and Kaiser may very well start the season as the bottom pairing.
Think they are signing a veteran righty dman for sure

Reactions: Pertti

Wally1112pac

Three Year Rebuild lol
Jul 10, 2019

I thought the website showed that Reichel and Hall didn't count against the current cap?

deytookerjaabs

Johnny Paycheck's Tank Advisor
Sep 26, 2010
Eastern Shore
"Sport Psychologist," okay.....

Edmonton has flat out flubbed some fantastic chances tonight. Therapist must have been on break, maybe they'll get a session in the next intermission.

Fortyfives

Jul 13, 2011
Maybe I don’t know the rules well enough. Why is that not a goal?

The puck was not completely covered. Can’t the player try to hit it?

deytookerjaabs

Johnny Paycheck's Tank Advisor
Sep 26, 2010
Eastern Shore
Remember when Bob was considered the worst contract in the league?

Yep. But he's also got the force on his side tonight. Some of these weren't epic saves but epic misfires. Whatever he's doing, he needs to keep doing it. I remember the announcers talking about his breakaway stops in the first, good save on one of them but Henrique had him opened up like a barn door and shot into the pad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad