GDT: NHL All-Star Skills Competition - January 27th - 7PM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

maacoshark

Jul 22, 2017
Why did they get rid of the breakaway competition? that was always one of the highlights of the all-star weekend.
I liked the breakaway challenge as well but with shootouts in regular season games the novelty has worn off.

nobody

Aug 8, 2017
Lol @ Boyle over Matthews and Kucherov in shooting accuracy.
They have to get him in somewhere. It's supposed to be a fun event for everyone, including the players. We loved Boyle when he played for us at the end of last season, the man's gone through cancer treatments and a rough season so far. Let him have his moment.

CantLoseWithMatthews

Sep 28, 2015
They have to get him in somewhere. It's supposed to be a fun event for everyone, including the players. We loved Boyle when he played for us at the end of last season, the man's gone through cancer treatments and a rough season so far. Let him have his moment.
I like him and I'm fine with him in the game itself. I don't think he fits in the accuracy competition. If he does well I'll take it back but I'd rather see Matthews or Kuch

nobody

Aug 8, 2017
I like him and I'm fine with him in the game itself. I don't think he fits in the accuracy competition. If he does well I'll take it back but I'd rather see Matthews or Kuch
We all would but it is what it is. Matty get a chance to show off those puck handling skillz.

The Tourist

Jul 11, 2008
Why is Klingberg in the hardest shot? He has one of the most accurate shots in the league and is an elite passer but I would never put him in the hardest shot category. Maybe he will surprise but he's in the wrong event.

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
Why is Klingberg in the hardest shot? He has one of the most accurate shots in the league and is an elite passer but I would never put him in the hardest shot category. Maybe he will surprise but he's in the wrong event.
Too bad. If he doesn't perform in hardest shot, everyone with think less of him.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
Big cheers for Boyle, we still love that guy in Tampa and the cheers are well deserved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad