NHL 25 Discussion

MartyOwns

thank you shero
Apr 1, 2007
i downloaded the free trial...they improved some of the things they ruined in 24, so it is a better game. i cannot imagine a lower bar to set, but it is what it is. this will probably be the first year in decades that i don't purchase.

Juniorhockeyguru

Nov 18, 2012
i downloaded the free trial...they improved some of the things they ruined in 24, so it is a better game. i cannot imagine a lower bar to set, but it is what it is. this will probably be the first year in decades that i don't purchase.
Love all the people that just have to go out of their way to tell everyone that they won't be purchasing the game.

belair

Win it for Ben!
Apr 9, 2010
Canada
Love all the people that just have to go out of their way to tell everyone that they won't be purchasing the game.
I don't understand the people who wait until the game drops in price, too. Yes, we agree every year that the game is disappointing. But many of the online players put 100s of hours into it every year. Is your $20 really worth the three months you miss?

vildurson

Jun 2, 2021
Hut is in horrible place if you are f2p. Also one timers are still OP and no sign of them nerfing it. It is so uninteractive as a d to play against one timers and they are boring to go for. If this is the current state by end of week two I do not see myself playing HUT this year longer than few weeks when its usually until january when i stop playing.

Faceboner

Jan 6, 2022
Best thing to do is hold off until it becomes cheap anyway I know people are disappointed year after year with missing features from older games in popular modes but they are probably the least funded development team on ea sports I know BAP could use an overhaul and bring back playing through minor leagues until draft, and franchise doesn't always get to many tweaks but they brought back chel, x factors are cool and bring a uniqueness to the game its still a fun game with frustrating moments but chances are the only real way to get real change to gameplay and offline modes is to stop playing HUT it was amazing at first but since they get more money from hut packs they can ignore everything else the offline modes don't offer monetary satisfaction the way HUT does almost a constant overflow of cash. I liked it when they made the offline modes appealing enough for you to get HUT pack rewards in order to check out HUT. I remember playing 11 or 12 ,not sure, bap and you could do challenges that would earn HUT rewards and that would get me invested in the team building aspect of HUT and doing card searches and pack openings which was fun problem was I preferred eashl, BAP and Gm more than HUT.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad