NHL 25 Discussion

MartyOwns

thank you shero
Apr 1, 2007
i downloaded the free trial...they improved some of the things they ruined in 24, so it is a better game. i cannot imagine a lower bar to set, but it is what it is. this will probably be the first year in decades that i don't purchase.

Juniorhockeyguru

Nov 18, 2012
i downloaded the free trial...they improved some of the things they ruined in 24, so it is a better game. i cannot imagine a lower bar to set, but it is what it is. this will probably be the first year in decades that i don't purchase.
Love all the people that just have to go out of their way to tell everyone that they won't be purchasing the game.

Reactions: belair

MartyOwns

thank you shero
Apr 1, 2007
Love all the people that just have to go out of their way to tell everyone that they won't be purchasing the game.
love all the people that just have to go out of their way to tell everyone they love all the people that just have to go out of their way to tell everyone that they won't be purchasing the game.

belair

Win it for Ben!
Apr 9, 2010
Canada
I don't understand the people who wait until the game drops in price, too. Yes, we agree every year that the game is disappointing. But many of the online players put 100s of hours into it every year. Is your $20 really worth the three months you miss?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad