NHL 25 Discussion

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

nightonthesun

Sep 8, 2013
New Jersey
Have they improved the menu UI at all?

Can you stick check/play defense?
the franchise mode menus are organized in a slightly more convenient way, but the lag is worse. My first thought was maybe the addition of movement clauses and other things ended up causing a need for a menu overhaul that didn’t end up solving the problem? It’s a bizarre downgrade otherwise.

Got called for a slash when in good position a couple of times, but generally stick checking feels more reliable to me. So far I feel teammate AI improvements have made playing d a bit more fun

Gabriel426

Jun 30, 2015
Can we control multiple teams and force trade in Franchise like 2K series?

Would also be nice if we can edit players attributes, ratings, height, weight, contract in Franchise mode too?

Dreakon13

Jun 28, 2010
Mighty Taco, NY
I'm kind of enjoying the game but I think I need to find an EASHL club.

6v6 drop in's is just rife with players with speed maxed out, just cherry picking all game long. Every year small fast players with cheesy goals encoded in their DNA get made more effective, and the ways of stopping them get worse and worse.

As a forward, you get saddled with AI defenders too often that just let them walk past every time... so someone (usually me) has to be a 3rd defender and basically play behind them all game.

As a defensemen, it's just a barrage of 3 on 1's as every other player including the other defensemen just rush into the zone (or don't do anything helpful) and hand the puck over at the worst possible time to the 1 non-cherry picking guy actually hanging back... and inevitably the cherry pickers get behind you if you pinch, or try to help on offense, or actually play the game at all.

Whenever I get matched into a club game it's really fun. People play their positions, back eachother up when they see someone try for something, typically not getting paired with people who never played any NHL game before in their life, etc. Alas, I have no friends lol

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad