GDT: NHL 24 Draft Combine June 3-8 NOT the trade, roster or KK thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leon Lucius Black

Nov 5, 2007
Don't be mad, it's only Thursday I have lots of hot takes to share with you yet

jesus-christ-the-sopranos.gif

Locks

May 28, 2005
Goldenhands did......and he also predicted Slaf. He is predicting Helenius. I am dreading it.
There is no reason to dread it at all because it is not happening. Slaf was very much in the picture then but there is NO indication whatsoever that Konsta is now. Unlike Demidov, Iginla, Sennecke and Lindstrom, no decent source I have seen indicated Habs' interest. And the fact that they only sent him a questionnaire while they reportedly met several prospects just basically confirms it. Oh, he did not even respond.

• Haha
Reactions: jaffy27

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
Ex-agent, really, he's just giving his opinion of how the draft will go. He believes that Demidov will be a Hab on draft day. Truth is no one really knows how the draft will go after the first pick.
Yea and it's important to say that he has 0 information about who Anaheim, Chicago and CBJ will pick. So his opinion is as good as yours.

Reactions: ElQuebecois

MeanMugging91

Jan 6, 2016
Gabe Vilardi vs Nolan Patrick.

Kidding aside, probably no long term effect on either but ideally you'd rather not take a chance with a top 5 pick.
Your right. Me personally I'm hoping for neither but rather for the kid with the bummed knee. Come on down Demidov! :laugh:

I got a feeling we will end up with one of those three. Injuries happen. Habs know all to well

Reactions: themilosh

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Not sure how Wilde know about the concussion. The nature of his injury wasn’t shared anywhere from what i’ve seen.
Wilde is naturally concussed and all over the place. Not sure how he’s made it this far.

He’s the guy behind all those failed scoops that he used to feed Marinaro in his earlier gullibility stage (may still be ongoing …).

Naslund

Jun 18, 2006
USA
Any words regarding Iginla at the combine? Has he met with the Habs or other teams yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad