NFL 2024

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

bellagiobob

Jul 27, 2006
Was quite surprised to see the Dolphins favoured in this one, with Allen having never having lost a Thursday night game and absolutely owning the Dolphins thruout his career.

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009
You'd think you'd keep some stud receivers in for the new QB to throw to.
Like they mentioned on the broadcast, those two star receivers didn't seem to even care. Looked like Hill was in the tunnel before guys were even making it on the field to shake hands
Was quite surprised to see the Dolphins favoured in this one, with Allen having never having lost a Thursday night game and absolutely owning the Dolphins thruout his career.
I don't even know if they take into account, but the weather should've been in their favour. It is also just week 2 and there is still was a pile of confidence in Miami. But man did Tua look awful, all sorts of weapons and he looked like a rookie in his first game.

Turnovers and horrible redzone offense killed them. Not like Buffalo's offense did a pile, but their defense gave them good field advantage and essentially all they had to do was watch Miami implode.
Even if he somehow is healthy enough to only miss one game, I really don't see how you can play him in two weeks. He honestly needs to sit back and think about his life.

timekeep

Apr 28, 2010
Like they mentioned on the broadcast, those two star receivers didn't seem to even care. Looked like Hill was in the tunnel before guys were even making it on the field to shake hands

I don't even know if they take into account, but the weather should've been in their favour. It is also just week 2 and there is still was a pile of confidence in Miami. But man did Tua look awful, all sorts of weapons and he looked like a rookie in his first game.

Turnovers and horrible redzone offense killed them. Not like Buffalo's offense did a pile, but their defense gave them good field advantage and essentially all they had to do was watch Miami implode.

Even if he somehow is healthy enough to only miss one game, I really don't see how you can play him in two weeks. He honestly needs to sit back and think about his life.
Yup, Hill and Waddle didn’t care. The coach is overrated and can't control Tyreek, he left Andy Reid because he is selfish. Noticed the lack of respect at the end of the game too.

Reactions: joestevens29

Stoneman89

Feb 8, 2008
At what point does Tua retire, isnt that concussion like 6 or 7 now
Actually, it's 4 total, 3 in the NFL and one prior in college.

The issue with concussions is that once you have the first one, the next one comes easier and so on. The next time, he may not even need to be hit directly in the head to sustain one. A full body jolt might do it. If I'm him, I'd look to gather my insurance money and head out to pasture while he still has his marbles.

And I don't think the Dolphins are going anywhere without Tua. Thompson is mediocre at best, and their defence simply is not good enough to carry them.

bellagiobob

Jul 27, 2006
Every year these guys are touted as the next big thing and every year they come crashing back down to earth in spectacular fashion. It always reminds me of a certain NHL team. Fun to watch though and it never gets old.

Yup, they are the Leafs of the NFL. Getting absolutely humiliated at home today. What a start to the season for Carr so far, 15 possessions, and points in each one.

Reactions: rboomercat90

Stoneman89

Feb 8, 2008
They won by 16 (really 23 without that garbage time TD)
Hardly a fluke
That D is scary good once again
Actually, I think I was right, it WAS a fluke. They got exposed today by a team that in pre-season picks was middle of the road. The Saints absolutely destroyed them, gashing huge holes in the line and Carr picking the secondary apart at will. On offence, not a whole lot there other than Lamb. Probably the worst group of running backs in the league, and other than Lamb, not a whole lot to work with for receivers. And Dak, was in playoff form in the 2nd half. How McCarthy keeps his job is a mystery.

Upsets galore in the morning games. Ravens with the huge choke job. Niners looked like absolute crap.
Who invaded Sam Darnold's body?

Reactions: bellagiobob

McDNicks17

Jul 1, 2010
Ontario
I've still got some love for the Panthers from the Luke Kuechly era, so I keep checking the scores hoping for something, but man, that has to be the worst NFL team ever assembled.

JordanGalhanth

Apr 21, 2012
I've still got some love for the Panthers from the Luke Kuechly era, so I keep checking the scores hoping for something, but man, that has to be the worst NFL team ever assembled.
That's a level of depression that I don't even think the Oilers sank to.

Meanwhile, seeing both the Ravens and Cowboys lose at home has made this Sunday absolutely wonderful.

Reactions: TB12

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad