NFL 2024

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

bellagiobob

Jul 27, 2006
I swear I have cursed CM. Every single time I have him in fantasy he is hurt, and when I don’t he is RB1. And of course too late to make a swap on Monday night.

Reactions: Captain Fantastic

brentashton

Jan 21, 2018
This San Fran crowd just boo's everything
That’s when their not looting and stealing from retail outlets downtown.

I swear I have cursed CM. Every single time I have him in fantasy he is hurt, and when I don’t he is RB1. And of course too late to make a swap on Monday night.
As a Cards fan I have no issue with you having him on your fantasy team. ;)

But so far they aren’t missing him. Samuel has been running well.

Reactions: bellagiobob

bellagiobob

Jul 27, 2006
CanNOT stand this new kicking rule in the NFL. Why not move the kicker back 5+yards and make them kick or initiate a penalty if they kick through the end zone. That would help increase the probability of the return game.

This current change isn’t doing squat to promote kick returns. Bad.

I’m a bit surprised that kicking teams are still blasting the ball into the end zone. I would try to have it hit the landing zone, and if it then rolls into the end zone, opponent only gets possession at the 20. Or better yet make them play it, likely will stop them before they hit the 30.

Reactions: brentashton

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009
Damn, I didn’t know this.
Did they have CMC listed as questionable or anything?
He was, but when Mason said he found out Friday he was going to start that's when it brought everything into question.

Now they will probably play dumb and say that Mason interrupted things incorrectly.

Tobias Kahun

Oct 3, 2017
He was, but when Mason said he found out Friday he was going to start that's when it brought everything into question.

Now they will probably play dumb and say that Mason interrupted things incorrectly.
CMC still could’ve been activated for the game even if mason was the intended starter

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad