News from Around the AHL/NHL/KHL 2024-25

saintunspecified

Nov 30, 2017
I’d rather watch curling than football.
Only if I could watch with no commentary, and have full volume microphones of the teams. Or maybe have some third team not involved in that particular match provide the commentary. It'd like watching a sport, and trailer park boys at once.

Richie Daggers Crime

Boosted 9 times double masked they/them
Mar 8, 2004
Atlanta
Only if I could watch with no commentary, and have full volume microphones of the teams. Or maybe have some third team not involved in that particular match provide the commentary. It'd like watching a sport, and trailer park boys at once.
Did you just call a football game a "match?"

6cqRaaH.jpg

CupHolders

Really Fries My Bananas!
Aug 8, 2006
Your bar is about as high as the high jump in Monty Python skits . . . now back to your Secret Service job in Butler
The meltdown on the pitch continues! As the gaffer for United Leeroggy unleashes a torrid protest on the official.

Possibly looking at a red card and ejection from the match.

FWIW, I just wanted to keep annoying Daggers with more football (the hippy dippy commie kind) vocab.

Reactions: Levi Walking Bear

Chapin Landvogt

Jul 4, 2002
Germany
Imagine being a Flyers fan and seeing this picture...

1721765674792.png

Your first thought has got to be, "WTF, Michkov is smaller than Danny Briere???"

leeroggy

Jan 3, 2010
The meltdown on the pitch continues! As the gaffer for United Leeroggy unleashes a torrid protest on the official.

Possibly looking at a red card and ejection from the match.

FWIW, I just wanted to keep annoying Daggers with more football (the hippy dippy commie kind) vocab.
Spurs pal!

Reactions: CupHolders

crashthenet

Jul 9, 2004
Hockey Falls
It seems to me a bizarre decision, but I'm not enmeshed in hockey culture, nor do I care about the legacy of the Bowman name.

The Oilers have a coach in place. They have their roster in place. Do they think Bowman is the person who can keep the band together?
Why would you move on from Holland to bring this clown in? Perhaps he'll trade for Seth Jones and extend him?

Mr Misunderstood

Loser Point User
Apr 11, 2016
Charlotte, NC

leeroggy

Jan 3, 2010

As much as I want him here, crafting a trade will be tough with a 22-man roster already looking possible.

Got to open a lot of cap space, since CBJ retaining will hurt with picks and prospects.

Might need to look like Laine for JGP, Holms, George, Maggio and a 1st, with CBJ retaining nearly $3.5 million.

And even then, we still likely have a 22-man roster.

Reactions: Mr Misunderstood

Mr Misunderstood

Loser Point User
Apr 11, 2016
Charlotte, NC
As much as I want him here, crafting a trade will be tough with a 22-man roster already looking possible.

Got to open a lot of cap space, since CBJ retaining will hurt with picks and prospects.

Might need to look like Laine for JGP, Holms, George, Maggio and a 1st, with CBJ retaining nearly $3.5 million.

And even then, we still likely have a 22-man roster.

A man can dream

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad