GDT: New York Rangers @ New Jersey Devils: Party spoiler edition

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
The wolves were out after Larsson got burned by one of the best players in the league in OT earlier this season.

And some people think it's ridiculous that I'm calling out Merrill though.

Oneiro

Mar 28, 2013
This game is one of the best things that can happen to the team.

A reality check across the board for everybody.

Your rival clinching the Pres. trophy on your ice? You remember that **** when you're training this summer.

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
^^^^^^T H I S

No more excuses for Lou his time has come....no more oh Parise/Kovy left and "what was he supposed to do?" or he built up the defense...this is a business and he has COMPLETELY failed this fan base and needs to be held accountable like any other GM would

If he brings back Oates as head coach, that's my last straw.

They won't see a dime from me outside of a center ice package next season.

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
President's Trophy winner has gotten knocked out in the 1st round for the past 5 years.

They are too good to flame out early. As much as I hate them, unlike their ******* fans, I can admit and acknowledge how good they are even as a rival. It's hard for me to envision a scenario in which they don't make it to the finals. They are that good. I mean, Pit isn't that good, the Isles are spiraling down the drain as they enter the playoffs, the Caps are traditional playoff losers, Tampa might be the wild card, but I think the rags are the cream of the crop in the East.

The West is better again, though.

Tundra

Oct 20, 2005
^^^^^^T H I S

No more excuses for Lou his time has come....no more oh Parise/Kovy left and "what was he supposed to do?" or he built up the defense...this is a business and he has COMPLETELY failed this fan base and needs to be held accountable like any other GM would

The end is near. We may have to tolerate one more year of this nonsense. He's gone if they don't make the playoffs next year. Gone!

Benedict Parisechuk

Army of Pandolfo's
Apr 5, 2013
Chicago, IL
This game is one of the best things that can happen to the team.

A reality check across the board for everybody.

Your rival clinching the Pres. trophy on your ice? You remember that **** when you're training this summer.

Doesn't really matter when the players aren't good enough

Should be a reality check to management though

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003
Kinkaid is still using an Albany Devil shaving bag....did anyone else notice that?

Uli Hiemer

Dr. Evil
Oct 19, 2011
Queens
Those President's Trophy stats do nothing for me

The Devils are so ****ing bad that I can't even properly hate the Rangers anymore.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
They are too good to flame out early. As much as I hate them, unlike their ******* fans, I can admit and acknowledge how good they are even as a rival. It's hard for me to envision a scenario in which they don't make it to the finals. They are that good. I mean, Pit isn't that good, the Isles are spiraling down the drain as they enter the playoffs, the Caps are traditional playoff losers, Tampa might be the wild card, but I think the rags are the cream of the crop in the East.

The West is better again, though.

Tampa is way better then a wild card, and the Habs are good too.

Putting stock in traditional playoff losers is silly. Caps team this year is not the same as the one in the past. They will give people headaches.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad