GDT: New York Rangers @ Carolina Hurricanes, Saturday, April 6th 7 PM EST

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

NorthStar4Canes

Oct 12, 2007
So far anyway, they're playing like they're starting to realize Semin doesn't have to be the only guy to make everything happen.

garnetpalmetto

Jerkministrator
Jul 12, 2004
Durham, NC
Because he's looking like our best player so far? Because he had 3 chances on that last shift? Or is this :sarcasm:

"Boy, Jeff Skinner's played a good first period" - MSG commentators

Yeah I honestly don't get the Skinner hate or the TRAED SKINER!1! crowd. He's been about our only player throwing shots on net this period.

NorthStar4Canes

Oct 12, 2007
"Two Tickets to Paradise"...hated it then, hate it now, and hated it through every decade in between. Why should I be subjected to it in the year 2013 ffs?

Sens1Canes2

May 13, 2007
Lol three guys behind the goal line. Look at McBain. WTF is he doing? He's awful.

Sens1Canes2

May 13, 2007
Ellis saying, alright boys, you want to leave a guy all alone in front? F it, I'm leaving the net!

DaveG

Noted Jerk
Apr 7, 2003
Winston-Salem NC
I can has a sad. Security didnt let me get the "bring popeyes son to bojangles country" bag through the door. Going for a sign on tuesday.

Jul 18, 2010
Atlanta, GA
Figures...

So this is pretty much it then. Any chance we had at the playoffs is basically gone. Winnipeg won tonight as well, so that two more points behind everyone of relevance.

I've the lost the last vestige of hope I had for the playoffs this year. Let's regroup, get Seth, and come back strong next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad