GDT: New York Rangers @ Carolina Hurricanes, Saturday, April 6th 7 PM EST

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here
Status
Not open for further replies.

dmonk

doughberle
Feb 13, 2007
Raleigh, NC
I'm OK with this, better having him sit out a few now then having this negatively effecting him heading into next season by exacerbating things here.

Or,maybe he'd play if team believed they would make playoffs, and this is an official white flag of surrender.

Joe McGrath

Oct 29, 2009
Drove 11 hours to my first game in 2 years. Semin not on ice for warm ups. **** this team.

DaveG

Noted Jerk
Apr 7, 2003
Winston-Salem NC
Or,maybe he'd play if team believed they would make playoffs, and this is an official white flag of surrender.

Part of my thinking on this one as well. We're not completely done, but we're as good as done.

@PaulBranecky

:handclap:

Tlusty-E.Staal-Dwyer
Skinner-J.Staal-Ruutu
Bowman-Nash-LaRose
Westgarth-Brent-Dalpe

... please tell me you have Dwyer and Dalpe reversed

Oenatzu

Chad-in-the-Box
Mar 7, 2010
Michael Smith tweets that Westgarth is also scratched so 7 d-men will dress tonight.

garnetpalmetto

Jerkministrator
Jul 12, 2004
Durham, NC
Bergeron as a forward? At least they've stopped pretending he can play an iota of defense.

For anybody not tuned in yet, forward lines are:

Tlusty-Staal-Dwyer
Skinner-Staal-Ruutu
Bowman-Nash-LaRose
Bergeron-Brent-Dalpe

rocky7

DAT 13
Feb 9, 2013
God's country

"white flag"!!!! Or the outside possibility that his injury that he was playing with for several games now did finally progress to the point that he just simply can't play. Wonder what it is, how long exactly it has been and what caused it. Hope they announce it now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad