GDT: New Japan/Stardom Thread - Life Post-Okada

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Clint Eastwood

Eff the Habs
Nov 11, 2018
Chili's
Zack Sabre, Jr. has won the G1, and wants his shot at the King of Pro Wrestling show on October 14, so that he can defend the title at Royal Quest IV in England on October 20.

Honestly makes me think he's gonna win it, or has a possibility of it.

Curious who challenges him at the dome. Could be a Naito rematch. Shota and Shingo were the 2 guys who beat ZSJ. He got his win back against Shingo (my match of the tournament btw) so I could see ZSJ/Shota between KOPW and WK, hell that could be the Royal Quest match.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Stardom 5-Star Grand Prix Final this morning

Tam Nakano is now the World of Stardom Champion, she is the third woman after Io Shirai and Mayu Iwatani to win the red belt twice, and she never lost the first one. Natsuko Tora, who I think was supposed to win it off Utami but tore her knee in the match, is now the shortest reigning champion at 33 days and failed to defend the title in her first try. She shaved her head and changed Oedo Tai’s name for this.

It was particularly surprising to me because Tam went winless in the 5*GP.

So, the winner of the tournament came down to Maika vs. Saya Kamitani. Maika went undefeated in the tournament, and Saya Kamitani turned on Maika, to join Oedo Tai H.A.T.E., and dissolve Queen’s Quest for good, and it seemed, now, to set up Kamitani to win after Natsuko drops the red belt so soon, but nope! Maika is the first ever undefeated winner of the 5*GP

You can take the H.A.T.E. out of Oedo Tai, but you can’t take the Oedo Tai out of H.A.T.E.

I think they do the Maika/Tamu match on September 14.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad