Other Sports: NCAA Thread v12

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

JojoTheWhale

Lemme unload.
May 22, 2008

Man. This guy. I’m all for players getting what they can while they can, but 4 high schools, multiple recruiting flips, and now two transfers out of big time programs is quite a bit.

Leaving Georgia at least made some sense because he was never going to be the run defender Kirby wants, but the laziness rumors were everywhere in Athens. I hope he can get it together. He’s a meaningful talent.

Reactions: LegionOfDoom91

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
Man. This guy. I’m all for players getting what they can while they can, but 4 high schools, multiple recruiting flips, and now two transfers out of big time programs is quite a bit.

Leaving Georgia at least made some sense because he was never going to be the run defender Kirby wants, but the laziness rumors were everywhere in Athens. I hope he can get it together. He’s a meaningful talent.

Some noteworthy school will probably take him. Hell the NFL probably will too. It probably will be like Malik McDowell with chance after chance despite all the red flags.

renberg

Dec 31, 2003
Lewes Delaware
forums.hfboards.com

He was going to jump into the portal right before the start of the season but relented when SC agreed to upgrade his apartment situation. There comes a point where talent doesn't trump being a distraction.

Reactions: JojoTheWhale

renberg

Dec 31, 2003
Lewes Delaware
forums.hfboards.com
I’m not so sure that UNLV’s decision to stay is a smart one. With all of the recent transportation upgrades between the city and the coast, LV is becoming a distant suburb of the LA region. Even Bishop Gorman H.S. schedules games with LA regional schools. I’m sure that UNLV would like to tap in further with getting LA and SD area high schoolers to enroll there.

Reactions: trostol

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train

I'm generally in favor of players getting their bag at all levels if it is there, but this is too much. I'm far too old-school, loyalty-over-mercenary minded not to become curmudgeony over this.

At what point, if these kids have pro aspirations, does this kind of thing drive their draft stock down?

• Wow

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
I was checking out ESPN's FPI and they have Kent State as the worst team in the country...by a full touchdown lol.

1727484353017.png

• Wow

Superman33

Feb 27, 2002
Bucks County.
Incomplete pass that didn’t touch the ground? :laugh:

I'm pretty much only into college football for chaos upsets, so I was wanting Miami to fall, but the explanation of why it was incomplete makes sense. As the ball was bouncing around on top of the pile while no one had possession of the ball the Miami defender was touching the ball while he was out of bounds, which ends the play.

JojoTheWhale

Lemme unload.
May 22, 2008
Dart throws a great deep pass rolling out on 4th & 10 for the game and on the very next play takes an avoidable Sack to take them out of FG range down 3 under 2 Minutes. :laugh:

*Edit* And Fumbles on a free play. The ball launched out of his arms like it was in a t shirt cannon. This is painful to watch.

AND THEY MISSED THE FG to tie it. What a drive. :laugh:

Reactions: flyershockey

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad