Other Sports: NCAA Thread v12

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

JojoTheWhale

Lemme unload.
May 22, 2008

Man. This guy. I’m all for players getting what they can while they can, but 4 high schools, multiple recruiting flips, and now two transfers out of big time programs is quite a bit.

Leaving Georgia at least made some sense because he was never going to be the run defender Kirby wants, but the laziness rumors were everywhere in Athens. I hope he can get it together. He’s a meaningful talent.

Reactions: LegionOfDoom91

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
Man. This guy. I’m all for players getting what they can while they can, but 4 high schools, multiple recruiting flips, and now two transfers out of big time programs is quite a bit.

Leaving Georgia at least made some sense because he was never going to be the run defender Kirby wants, but the laziness rumors were everywhere in Athens. I hope he can get it together. He’s a meaningful talent.

Some noteworthy school will probably take him. Hell the NFL probably will too. It probably will be like Malik McDowell with chance after chance despite all the red flags.

renberg

Dec 31, 2003
Lewes Delaware
forums.hfboards.com

He was going to jump into the portal right before the start of the season but relented when SC agreed to upgrade his apartment situation. There comes a point where talent doesn't trump being a distraction.

Reactions: JojoTheWhale

renberg

Dec 31, 2003
Lewes Delaware
forums.hfboards.com
I’m not so sure that UNLV’s decision to stay is a smart one. With all of the recent transportation upgrades between the city and the coast, LV is becoming a distant suburb of the LA region. Even Bishop Gorman H.S. schedules games with LA regional schools. I’m sure that UNLV would like to tap in further with getting LA and SD area high schoolers to enroll there.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad