Other Sports: NCAA Thread v12

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

flyershockey

Oct 10, 2006
Am I crazy for thinking South Carolina has a shot at beating LSU this weekend in Columbia? They defend the pass well and Stewart an absolute game wrecker. That place will be bumping for a nationally covered game. Columbia might be a shit hole, but that is a tough place to play when the crowd is into it.

Reactions: JojoTheWhale

JojoTheWhale

Lemme unload.
May 22, 2008
Am I crazy for thinking South Carolina has a shot at beating LSU this weekend in Columbia? They defend the pass well and Stewart an absolute game wrecker. That place will be bumping for a nationally covered game. Columbia might be a shit hole, but that is a tough place to play when the crowd is into it.

Not at all. LSU is now in the can lose every single game group. They’re headed for 2020 Florida teetering on the edge territory unless multiple players take unexpected leaps.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
If you were a Colorado fan pre-Deion I don’t really know what you’re getting out this experience at this point. Deion has no doubt tangibly made the school administrators money but you’re not seeing any of that as a fan. The on the field results are about what you’re used to as a Colorado fan the last decade or so. It’s not hard to see Deion has no contingency plan post Shadeur/Hunter since he barely recruits the high school level & the team isn’t even good with those guys. He/they don’t really give a shit about your traditions either.

Like I’m sure the administration likes the money & perhaps they’re blinded by or just don’t give a shit as long as that happens. But you’re being taken for a ride here that logically makes no sense beyond Deion is just cashing out while trying to do whatever is best to get his son & Hunter drafted.

I've been wondering if he even keeps coaching once his son is out

Reactions: LegionOfDoom91

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
1726341095156.png

Thought the ESPN graphic was bugged. :laugh:

JojoTheWhale

Lemme unload.
May 22, 2008
I get Oregon St wanting him. Given DJU's size and arm, I do not understand a big time program betting everything on him this far into his career. If he had any room left, he'd already be in the NFL.

Reactions: LegionOfDoom91

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad