Other Sports: NCAA Thread v12

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

flyershockey

Oct 10, 2006
Can’t even tell if their pass pro is improved because I don’t think NDSU has much of pass rush. They got like two black dudes on that whole defense, both at CB. :laugh:
Imagine getting excited about only being up by four on an FCS tean from basically Canada with 10 minutes left in a game lol. The standards seem to be pretty low in Boulder.

Reactions: JojoTheWhale

flyershockey

Oct 10, 2006
For whatever it's worth, the two best high school players I've ever watched live were Hunter at Collins Hill and Percy Harvin way back in the day in Virginia Beach. I think Hunter is somehow a better overall athlete. He's going to make a lot of money in the next decade.

JojoTheWhale

Lemme unload.
May 22, 2008
Pat Shurmur got NFL jobs. A lot of them. I feel like that ends most arguments about inherent competence.

Now we’ve got clock shaving and a missed Targeting. :laugh:

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
@JojoTheWhale what’s the deal with the WVU/Penn State spread? Is that public money &/or sharp money driving that line down?

Every analytical model has that spread in double digits & if you’re a person into betting trends it favors Penn State a lot.

I’m not saying it’s impossible or that there’s potential to be a close game. But that’s crazy line movement in the last week or so. It’s come down 3+ points in some places in that time span.

JojoTheWhale

Lemme unload.
May 22, 2008
@JojoTheWhale what’s the deal with the WVU/Penn State spread? Is that public money &/or sharp money driving that line down?

Every analytical model has that spread in double digits & if you’re a person into betting trends it favors Penn State a lot.

I’m not saying it’s impossible or that there’s potential to be a close game. But that’s crazy line movement in the last week or so. It’s come down 3+ points in some places in that time span.

It's light for sure. Some sharps were on the WVU season win Over, but that has moved up now too.

I think it's ultimately public money for a few reasons. One, a lot of this money has been late. Sharps generally aren't going to come in after a line has moved 3 points against you except for true outliers. Most of the chatter I've seen in what I would consider sharp channels are about when to buy Penn St because of the movement. Two, the total has also moved 3 points and the Under now has a ton of late money that smells sharp to me. 48.5 to 51.5 are high value increments. That's ~2.5x as valuable as going from 51.5 to 54.5.

Reactions: LegionOfDoom91
Feb 19, 2003
Concord, New Hampshire
NDSU can’t stop them but it doesn’t matter because they are going to take the air out of the ball lol.

This Minnesota-UNC game is a slugfest. Brosmer is getting welcomed to FBS.
Being a former UNH guy I am rooting for him. He was a pretty good game manager here, not sure if it’s going to translate at this level or not

SFA is going to 5 minute quarters with a running clock for 2H. We get robbed of a 100 spot.
Who was that team they were playing? Just a bunch of random dudes from a online school? lol

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
PJ Fleck I think is in that Matt Campbell area now where I think he missed his opportunity to jump to a bigger job while the iron was hot.

I guess at least both got their current schools to pay for it though.

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
You've got a problem if you bet on the first week or two or college football
hiding-something.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad