Other Sports: NCAA Thread v12

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
The Georgia Tech OL is the best unit on the field this game. Would love to see them relevant again.

I get the crux of it because Johnson ultimately did keep them in like that 6-10 win range almost every year there. But obviously that style of offense kept them from ever getting any noteworthy recruit. But you are in a top four football talent producing state in the whole country. So there still is some meat left on the bone there.

I think Key is in a good spot potentially further away from the Johnson era.

Reactions: JojoTheWhale

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
Screenshot_20240824-193515.png

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
I don't think FSU has been good since Bowden

I mean they were legitimately really good last year. It just gets lost in the shuffle because of how the season ended. You take a starting QB who was having a Heisman finalist caliber of season off any of the contenders & odds they’re not going to be able to mitigate that loss.

It worked last year but when you’re taking double digit transfers every cycle it’s going to catch up as there just isn’t that many good players in the portal on a year to year basis. If you look at the other top teams their transfer intake is probably in the single digits every cycle.

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
There’s no doubt in my mind that internally behind closed doors when both staffs reviewed film leading up to that game. They both came away with the impression that it was a major mismatch in Oregon’s favor.

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
Colorado kinda looks like the same team as last year. Essentially gonna have to air the ball out past all the other flaws.

They can’t run the football really & the defense is Swiss cheese.

flyershockey

Oct 10, 2006
Colorado's defense is basically Hunter, Deion's lesser talented son, and a bunch of undersized nobodies.

Last edited:

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
NDSU can’t stop them but it doesn’t matter because they are going to take the air out of the ball lol.

This Minnesota-UNC game is a slugfest. Brosmer is getting welcomed to FBS.

Reactions: flyershockey

flyershockey

Oct 10, 2006
Brad Johnson's kid just sucks. This kid would have been a PWO coming out of 3A ball if not for hist last name, but here he is at his third P4 school continuing shit his pants every time read one isn't wide open.

Reactions: JojoTheWhale

trostol

Learn to swim, Learn to swim
Jan 30, 2012
R'lyeh
Brad Johnson's kid just sucks. This kid would have been a PWO coming out of 3A ball if not for hist last name, but here he is at his third P4 school continuing shit his pants every time read one isn't wide open.
you really could have stopped at Brad Johnson's kid sucks lol I mean sure he happened to be the QB of my Bucs for the first title..but he didn't win it for us lol and he wasn't ever amazing

Reactions: flyershockey

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad