OT: NBA & Basketball - 2023-24 Season

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

I Eat Crow

Fear The Mullet
Jul 9, 2007
Randle signed his ticket out of town as soon as he started getting into it with the fans. f*** him. I hope the Knicks get something useful for him.

When is Chet draft eligible? This year? The Knicks need a star player that isn't made of glass so badly.

Reactions: bbny

East Coast Bias

Feb 28, 2014
NYC
Just let RJ, Obi, IQ, Grimes and Robinson play, and uhh I guess start letting Reddish play.

yea I would jsut be a seller. Burks, Noel, Fournier, Randle, Kemba, all available. Not sure how much interest and would garner but it’s clear this team isn’t close to be meaningful.

in hindsight, trading the Hornets pick for Reddish is really head scratching.

East Coast Bias

Feb 28, 2014
NYC
Just play Deuce. We have no PG. they all suck.

I’ll guarantee Dolan got such a rush off last years playoffs he’s gonna pressure the FO to compete now. There’s no chance they’ll be allowed to unload the vets for assets and keep rebuilding.

Reactions: aeroclearica

I Eat Crow

Fear The Mullet
Jul 9, 2007
If the Knicks don't deal Randle this summer, it'll be a calamity of epic proportions. He's a malcontent and is bringing a bad aura. This is RJ's team now.

FireGerardGallant

The Artist Formerly known as FireDavidQuinn
Mar 19, 2016
Randle signed his ticket out of town as soon as he started getting into it with the fans. f*** him. I hope the Knicks get something useful for him.

When is Chet draft eligible? This year? The Knicks need a star player that isn't made of glass so badly.
This season hes draft eligible, kid is gonna be a stud might go first this year

Reactions: mrmovies779

17futurecap

Oct 8, 2008
NJ

Tell teams over the summer Fournier stopped Klay to beat the Warriors, just pretend the footage doesn’t exist.

mrmovies779

The Greatest Teacher,Failure is.
Feb 5, 2013
this Knicks team is a bunch of flowers who wilt under any type of pressure.Such a mentally weak group who can't handle any adversity.Ownership really f***ed up constructing this team and not selling off this trade deadline.

Mac n Gs

Drury plz
Jan 17, 2014
It's rumored that the Knicks are expected to re-sign Mitch, which I think is a really solid move considering the alternative options.

I'm still unsure as to what I want them to do tonight, but I do think they have enough assets to take a fair swing at moving up to add someone like Ivey, Mathurin, Murray, or Sharpe. They simply need talent, and Ivey would add a new dynamic element of explosive athleticism and transition skills to help up their pace and improve spacing. I'm skeptical that anything will get done though.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad