OT: Nats, Wiz, O's, Ravens, Terps, Navy, Gtown, Mystics, Golf, Summer 2024 (Paris Olympics 2024 as well)

Cush

Dec 1, 2002
Northern Virginia
516g3.gif

usiel

Where wolf’s ears are, wolf’s teeth are near.
Sponsor
Jul 29, 2002
Klendathu
www.myspace.com
Bud ran out of steam/leg which is hardly not surprising. All that said even the announcers were saying Bud one of the best performers so far in summer league.

Reactions: VaCaps Fan

Neil Racki

May 2, 2018
Baltimore-ish
Wiz - local heads were saying/hoping we would take Stephon Castle at 2

Sucks they didnt just take Castle at 2 even w Sarr there

This franchise truly is cursed, no. 2 overall pick? worst draft in decades on paper

Reactions: Rayquaza64

usiel

Where wolf’s ears are, wolf’s teeth are near.
Sponsor
Jul 29, 2002
Klendathu
www.myspace.com
Wiz - local heads were saying/hoping we would take Stephon Castle at 2

Sucks they didnt just take Castle at 2 even w Sarr there

This franchise truly is cursed, no. 2 overall pick? worst draft in decades on paper
I mean it is early. I just get a bit knee jerk reaction since Johnny Davis looked terrible his first summer league also. He had some easy floater that just didn't go down. He still needs to physically develop and get bigger. One shot he missed on a drive he just got bodied a little and it knocked his shot off and even the announcers talked about that. His shooting stroke looks decent. I do now see why rebounding was a concern which I also find strange looks to be an active aggressive shot blocker which is a weird dichotomy. Ultimately he's going to get a long leash to develop with the Zards who are probably looking at least next two season tank.

Ajax1995

Dec 9, 2002
I dislike Colin Montgomerie a lot from his playing days, but damn Tiger, maybe he was right….
I don’t have an issue with Tiger teeing it up for as long as he is eligible, if that’s what he wants. Plenty of guys who don’t have any chance whatsoever of contending do it and they earned the right to do it. My issue with Tiger was him talking about winning majors the last few years when there was no chance in hell that was going to happen. He has stopped talking like that recently so have no problem with him playing for the fans. He has accepted it and I’m good with him playing if that’s what he wants to do.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad