Nashville Predators Talk - 2024/2025 Season

BigFatCat999

First Fubu and now Pred303. !@#$! you cancer
Apr 23, 2007
Campbell, NY
That's right around where MoneyPuck has as too. Most of those analytics models also predict a steep decline after guys turn 30 so doesn't shock me they don't like us. I'll be interested to see how they evolve once the data starts to weigh the results of games this season rather than what they thing the results will be. In any case I don't think us being a wild card team is that bad of a prediction but I do think we can outperform it.
Which leads me to ask is this the oldest team in the NHL?

Predsanddead24

Mar 7, 2019
So, Parssinen it is. Wonder if last night's performance was the tipping point
Sure seems like it and I'm glad that it seems he actually went out and earned his spot versus being handed it because of his waiver eligibility. I am interested to see what the plan is for him. Based on the preseason lines it looks like he's going to be a 4th line winger to start the year.

Which leads me to ask is this the oldest team in the NHL?
Not sure how up to date this is but looks like we're 3rd oldest behind Pittsburgh and Edmonton.

Reactions: AtlantaWhaler

PredsV82

All In LFG!
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
I just wonder if they are going to give Molendyk his 9 games up here before sending him down.

Junior is gonna be such a waste for him

Scoresberg

Perpetual Mediocrity
May 28, 2015
Earth
Glad to see that reason prevailed in the Pärssinen saga. I do believe firmly that he finds his way into the lineup sooner than later.

Predsanddead24

Mar 7, 2019
I just wonder if they are going to give Molendyk his 9 games up here before sending him down.

Junior is gonna be such a waste for him
I don’t think junior would be a waste but I also don’t think he’s really missing out on much by getting there partway through the season. Even if he’s mostly a scratch I think the experience practicing/traveling with the team with a couple games sprinkled in is more valuable than the first month of the junior season. Just seems like we’ve been given a prime opportunity to give him that chance with Stastney out.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad