Nashville Predators Talk - 2024/2025 Season

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

BigFatCat999

First Fubu and now Pred303. !@#$! you cancer
Apr 23, 2007
Campbell, NY
That's right around where MoneyPuck has as too. Most of those analytics models also predict a steep decline after guys turn 30 so doesn't shock me they don't like us. I'll be interested to see how they evolve once the data starts to weigh the results of games this season rather than what they thing the results will be. In any case I don't think us being a wild card team is that bad of a prediction but I do think we can outperform it.
Which leads me to ask is this the oldest team in the NHL?

Predsanddead24

Mar 7, 2019
So, Parssinen it is. Wonder if last night's performance was the tipping point
Sure seems like it and I'm glad that it seems he actually went out and earned his spot versus being handed it because of his waiver eligibility. I am interested to see what the plan is for him. Based on the preseason lines it looks like he's going to be a 4th line winger to start the year.

Which leads me to ask is this the oldest team in the NHL?
Not sure how up to date this is but looks like we're 3rd oldest behind Pittsburgh and Edmonton.

Reactions: AtlantaWhaler

Flgatorguy87

Jul 7, 2011
East Nasty
ZLH still needs a little more seasoning. He wasn't outmatched last night, but he also didn't prove anything against a group of ho-hum tweeners.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad