GDT: My second GDT! Winnipeg Jets @ Chicago Blackhawks

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Worst One

Who wants to die?
Oct 5, 2017
I hate the term "generational". Only McDavid and Crosby could be considered as such for recent years, at least in terms of forwards.

Kane isn't generational. Toews isn't either. McKinnon, Eichel, Matthews, and Laine aren't either. But these guys are gamebreaking talents. That's what a team needs to compete, individuals who can break a stalemate in a playoff game and then celebrate with an awesome celly.

I'll be happy to welcome Hughes in if he comes here. Same with Kakko too. Both have legit gamebreaking potential. Any pick after that still has a chance, especially the immediate picks after, but the odds start dwindling real fast the later the pick.
You forgot Ovi.

Hawkaholic

Dec 19, 2006
London, Ont.
Who are the "over a handful" of players better than Kane?
I wasn't talking about overall since Kane entered the league, I was talking about from year to year.

Crosby has consistently been in the top 10 in scoring almost every year they have been in the league. I really only included OV because of how elite of a goal scorer he is.

Kane has 5 top 10 finishes since 08-09, Crosby has 9, and Ovechkin has 7, but again, I am putting OV up there just purely for his goal scoring.

Reactions: ChiHawks10

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
I wasn't talking about overall since Kane entered the league, I was talking about from year to year.

Crosby has consistently been in the top 10 in scoring almost every year they have been in the league. I really only included OV because of how elite of a goal scorer he is.

Kane has 5 top 10 finishes since 08-09, Crosby has 9, and Ovechkin has 7, but again, I am putting OV up there just purely for his goal scoring.

Gotcha. Misunderstood.

Styles

No Light, No Signal
Apr 6, 2017
It’s going to be a nice win tonight. Way too much Hughes in the GDT. Troll hawks will be out in full force. Kruger might get a hatty

Reactions: KennyWharramPeace
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad