OT 19/3: My girlfriend says she needs time and distance. Is she calculating velocity?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
Admins are able to change names. If you're really regretting changing your screen name, we can probably accommodate that.

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
Star Trek Voyager is the only Star Trek show I haven't been able to watch the whole way through. I'm going to give it another shot.

God, Janeway sucks though.

Steazy Doo

Jan 31, 2013
Star Trek Voyager is the only Star Trek show I haven't been able to watch the whole way through. I'm going to give it another shot.

God, Janeway sucks though.

Chakotay-chakotay-31748193-441-500.jpg
07-1sxxx-olczyk1-300x300.jpg

LightningStrikes

Champa Bay Lightning
Nov 24, 2009
NHL.com videos won't play in Chrome for me anymore but they're fine with Firefox or IE. What's happening? :scared:

2020 Cup Champions

Formerly Sila v Kucherove
Nov 26, 2013
You have to pause ******* now.

EDIT: ROFL, okay the name is blocked. Let's say there was a popular program that allowed you to... interfere with a website's revenue stream. This program MIGHT also interfere with your ability to watch videos on NHL.com.

Coopers Gum

Extend Andrej Sustr
Mar 6, 2012
water spicket

EDIT: ROFL, okay the name is blocked. Let's say there was a popular program that allowed you to... interfere with a website's revenue stream. This program MIGHT also interfere with your ability to watch videos on NHL.com.

So what you're saying is, this program BLOCKS ADS?

MattM92

Dec 8, 2010
FL

Tried that, didn't work for me. Even tried completely removing it from Chrome. Didn't work. Use it for Firefox and everything works great

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad