OT 19/3: My girlfriend says she needs time and distance. Is she calculating velocity?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steazy Doo

Jan 31, 2013
ooh ooh ants in your pants.

They wiggle they jiggle something something something

oooo oooo ya got ants in your pants

Tmix

Jun 29, 2014
PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT: never, ever use student rush. ever.

I got there today at 5:35 and my friend and I were both in the 60s for the wrist band scam. I waited and then when they bring you in around 6:30-6:45 to buy your tickets, I could only get standing-room-only. thats okay I suppose, I pay the $40 for myself and my friend, who was at his first lightning game ever.

I get inside and every, single spot is completely taken, 3 rows of people in each, including all the ones behind the handicap/accessibility seating. I can't see the ice whatsoever and I'm 6"2. I went to guest services and both of them just told me keep looking and there's nothing they can do. I spend the remainder of the 1st period looking for even a tiny bit of ice, or even one of the lobby chairs to just watch it on one of the screens.. almost all filled up.

can't even get my money back after watching 0% of the game.

sorry for ranting. I just hate losing over 50 bucks and 4 hours of my life for nothing. I don't even know what all the students in line further back with 100s on their wristbands did, or no wrist-bands at all.

Mikeaveli

Sep 25, 2013
Edmonton, AB
MeILbJRl.jpg

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
I will begin the 19/3'sgiving proceedings with the following questions.
Apply the most difficult configuration to your personal situation.

When are you going to get a (girlfriend/boyfriend)/get married/have a baaaby?

No one hires (thing you are most into/major) What are you going to do with your (degree/interest)?

I always read about people with/around your background/age being rich. Why aren't you rich yet?

When are you going to get a job/a real job?

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
Orlando area 19/3'ers may like to know that Brighthouse in the Orlando area is carrying Tampa's Bay News 9 on channel 1209.

AlphaCatalyst

Elite Fan
Jun 27, 2007
Calgary
HF LIGHTNING SUBFORUM NEWS:
Xenophobia Catalyst recently went for X-Rays

15721530177_e824907af9_n.jpg

When XC fell he landed on his arm jamming his forearm into his elbow causing the fracture.

Doctors say that even though Xenophobia Catalyst does indeed have fractured elbow. That no cast will be necessary and with daily activity so the joints do not stiffen he should be able to return to full posting as early as tonight's game after missing Wednesdays game vs the Rangers.

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
HF LIGHTNING SUBFORUM NEWS:
Xenophobia Catalyst recently went for X-Rays

15721530177_e824907af9_n.jpg

When XC fell he landed on his arm jamming his forearm into his elbow causing the fracture.

Doctors say that even though Xenophobia Catalyst does indeed have fractured elbow. That no cast will be necessary and with daily activity so the joints do not stiffen he should be able to return to full posting as early as tonight's game after missing Wednesdays game vs the Rangers.

I know it's against the rules to wish injury, but damn, I like our lineup a hell of a lot better without him than with him. I'll never understand Days and FP's insistence on letting these over the hill posters still have a prominent role on this sub-forum.

AlphaCatalyst

Elite Fan
Jun 27, 2007
Calgary
I know it's against the rules to wish injury, but damn, I like our lineup a hell of a lot better without him than with him. I'll never understand Days and FP's insistence on letting these over the hill posters still have a prominent role on this sub-forum.

Ever since last offseason where he changed his username from Astraphobia to Xenophobia (sept 9 2013) he has posted the Final Fantasy Victory Fanfare video 69 times. (That includes preseason games.) You have to admit that is a pretty good record. That is just one of the many reasons to keep him in the lineup.

Plus he is on a 4 game win streak of games he attends live. He has earned his spot and deserves to keep it. Just my $0.02

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
Ever since last offseason where he changed his username from Astraphobia to Xenophobia (sept 9 2013) he has posted the Final Fantasy Victory Fanfare video 69 times. (That includes preseason games.) You have to admit that is a pretty good record. That is just one of the many reasons to keep him in the lineup.

Plus he is on a 4 game win streak of games he attends live. He has earned his spot and deserves to keep it. Just my $0.02

Not a big Final Fantasy fan, what can I say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad