OT 19/3: My girlfriend says she needs time and distance. Is she calculating velocity?

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

AlphaCatalyst

Elite Fan
Jun 27, 2007
Calgary
Mk1uLDL.gif

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
Sonic Boom comes out tomorrow. Reviews have yet to be released, but in case anyone was worried that it wouldn't retain the series signature charm. Worry not.

Steazy Doo

Jan 31, 2013
:santa:ʕ ͡·ᴥ ͡· ʔ:santa::santa:ʕ ͡·ᴥ ͡· ʔ:santa::santa:ʕ ͡·ᴥ ͡· ʔ:santa::santa:ʕ ͡·ᴥ ͡· ʔ:santa::santa:ʕ ͡·ᴥ ͡· ʔ:santa::santa:ʕ ͡·ᴥ ͡· ʔ:santa::santa:ʕ ͡·ᴥ ͡· ʔ:santa::santa:ʕ ͡·ᴥ ͡· ʔ:santa::santa:ʕ ͡·ᴥ ͡· ʔ:santa::santa:ʕ ͡·ᴥ ͡· ʔ:santa::santa:ʕ ͡·ᴥ ͡· ʔ:santa:

Santas are ones, polar bear faces are zeros.

Steazy Doo

Jan 31, 2013
I was surprised to know the song "Trumpets" was performed by Jason Derulo, considering he didn't say his name at the beginning of the song.

Jaaaason Deruuuuulo

Coopers Gum

Extend Andrej Sustr
Mar 6, 2012
water spicket
How much does everyone pay for car insurance/month? I have Progressive and pay 150. I just looked at a bunch of other quotes, and I'd be paying even more than that if I switched. Allstate had me at 427/month. Holy hell. I thought 150 was a lot.

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
Witcher 2 for free if you "collect stamps" for 7 days (basically go to the website everyday and click the check mark)

also free Mount & Blade

gog.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad