OT: Music Sharing Thread 2

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

yukoner88

Dec 16, 2009
Dawson City, YT
First post / link worked for me…not a premium YouTuber

I like their tone.
Mid to late 80s thrash
And it’s recorded & mixed well (with playback on mobile device for now)
Are they strictly instrumental or do they have vocals?

they've got lots of vocals, that was the only instrumental of theirs that I come across, which I liked.

I dont understand why the youtube music premium is blocking the one link, I;ve not signed up for anything like that, i'll try posting another song from them n hopefully it works

(and they are from the late 80s)

Roof Daddy

Apr 1, 2008
Jerry Cantrell still pumping out the tunes

I dig that he brought Greg Pucciato in for this album, though truth be told I think he could have gave him a stronger presence, but either way I too am super happy Jerry is still dedicated to his solo act as well as Chains. The last 2 Chains albums have been solid, but nothing super memorable.

LemmyUlanov55

4th line grinder
Apr 3, 2016
Digging these guys, just a couple songs put out so far.
Ha, nice one! It was a happy little accident that I've listened to those songs a few days ago, made me curious about what this guy's been able to put out in the future.
Didn't really expect to see regular black metal recs. around here but I'll take the chance and run with a song which has been on for a few years now..

@Shaquille Oatmeal
Since you've been posting Motörhead stuff in the PGT thread, I'll allow myself to continue here.
That album's one of my favorite Lemmy outputs, quite fitting in the year 2022 aswell.. :ha:

Reactions: ThreeOfAPerfectPair

Zguy370

Dec 25, 2007
Ha, nice one! It was a happy little accident that I've listened to those songs a few days ago, made me curious about what this guy's been able to put out in the future.
Didn't really expect to see regular black metal recs. around here but I'll take the chance and run with a song which has been on for a few years now..

Thanks for the Introduction to this group, love the song, nice kick ass beat, will be doing a little more digging into their music

Last edited:
Reactions: LemmyUlanov55

Morpheus

nuckin’ futz
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2007
Oak Island - Lot #32
Guess who I'm going to see next Friday!

This one is next level cheeky!

Opeth is amazing, I should have bought a ticket.

I was hoping this tour would hit YEG, it only Winnipeg, Cowtown & Vancouver. Thinking about heading to YYC for the October 8th show:
70043687-5892-4705-BD03-BBD65DFD58DE.jpeg

Have not seen any of these guys yet.

Stoneman89

Feb 8, 2008
Anyone see the Triumph documentary on the telly the other night 9 (or before that)? Fantastic piece, and pretty damned good for a trio of simple Canuck boys. Rik Emmet is a guitar god.

Drivesaitl

Finding Hemingway
Oct 8, 2017
Islands in the stream.
Anyone see the Triumph documentary on the telly the other night 9 (or before that)? Fantastic piece, and pretty damned good for a trio of simple Canuck boys. Rik Emmet is a guitar god.

I want a Flame thrower. Industrial use? No, I'm in a rock band, I want the biggest flame thrower you got. lol. Reminded me of a friend that was, um, into pyrotechnics.

I swear the Triumph precursor, Abernathy Shagmaster played my school once. Some band with an equally ridiculous name and looked like these guys played.

I liked Rock and Roll Machine album. have to admit though I stopped listening when they got into ballads and formula more. I liked Joe Walsh so when Rocky Mountain Way was covered, it would get my attention.

I never knew how many albums of various artists were recorded at the Studio Triumph used.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad