OT: Music Part V

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

angusyoung

Tiki-Taki
Aug 17, 2014
Heirendaar
Top of the charts from Greece:dunce:

images.jpg

Cournoyer12

Mar 17, 2022
Just a shout out for another great Canadian band, Moxie! Super tight group and very catchy tunes! Almost qualifies as proto-metal. They were huge in Texas, should have received their due!!!

peate

Smiley
Feb 16, 2007
The Island
The Weight was on our unofficial playlist. I keep forgetting, a lot of our band is on The Cloud

My next post will be #20,000. I remember when I joined and saw posters with that many and thought, I'll never get there. Well here we are, and to celebrate who better than my gorgeous, hot, talented, bitch of a idol. I always thought it would be about The Habs and I am getting restless and excited for the season to start. In the meantime enjoy.

GO:habsGO

Last edited:

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Listen to this guitar intro; they might be right.,

This guy has to be in the conversation: Eric Johnson with Cliffs of Dover.

Top comments:

“This inspired me to give up guitar”

“You know a song is badass when its intro has an intro”

“This is so clean it kills 100% of germs”

“After years of hard work, persistence and sweat, I finally bought that jacket”

Reactions: Skip Bayless

angusyoung

Tiki-Taki
Aug 17, 2014
Heirendaar
The Weight was on our unofficial playlist. I keep forgetting, a lot of our band is on The Cloud

My next post will be #20,000. I remember when I joined and saw posters with that many and thought, I'll never get there. Well here we are, and to celebrate who better than my gorgeous, hot, talented, bitch of a idol. I always thought it would be about The Habs and I am getting restless and excited for the season to start. In the meantime enjoy.

GO:habsGO
All the songs done, were done nicely,good job,seemed like fun times.:thumbu::thumbu:

Reactions: peate

angusyoung

Tiki-Taki
Aug 17, 2014
Heirendaar
Probably my fav guitar intro would be this one...

So many possibilities,would take some time to consider really.

The band Earthside is pretty interesting and they are playing in October at a festival not too too far from where I'm at sometimes,might see what's possible when the time gets closer.

Reactions: rik schau

peate

Smiley
Feb 16, 2007
The Island
Only at HF Habs does a night of The Band somehow revolve around a Miley Cyrus pervert
Settle down bud. Isn't that what your avy says? You should follow your own advice, and sorry about the derogatory term, if you saw it before the mods took it down. A night of The BAND never stood a chance. And what is it about liking Miley that makes me a perv?

She's not little Hannah anymore.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad