OT: Music Part V

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

angusyoung

Tiki-Taki
Aug 17, 2014
Heirendaar

What happened?

Her best,debatable of course.

They say death comes in threes. Bennett, now O'Connor. Hopefully that's it and no third one.
I could be doing better:nod:

571ba985451e6.jpeg

Reactions: rik schau

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
Has anyone seen Brit Floyd (Pink Floyd cover band) before? They are coming and i want to go see them but can't decide whether to get a seat 5 rows from the stage or further out? They use quite a bit of lighting and lasers so not sure if closer means better. Anyone?

peate

Smiley
Feb 16, 2007
The Island
I misread and you misspelled,getting older is grand ain't it?:wally
Tell me about it. I was doing a major tidying up of all the wires under my work bench, desk. Power cords, HDMI cables, USB extensions, speaker wire, DC converter wires, cable internet tv, audio cables. it was a disaster area, I never should've started. It took half a day and my knees are still burning.

It does look a lot better though.

• Wow
Reactions: angusyoung

peate

Smiley
Feb 16, 2007
The Island
Has anyone seen Brit Floyd (Pink Floyd cover band) before? They are coming and i want to go see them but can't decide whether to get a seat 5 rows from the stage or further out? They use quite a bit of lighting and lasers so not sure if closer means better. Anyone?
I haven't seen them live but I did watch their show on DVD, pretty good but I also saw Aussie Floyd and found them superior. I know that's not much help. Middle of the arena is usually the best spot. I had seating like that for the first Led Zeppelin show at the Forum, basically sitting on the logo. Was the best.

And now another wonderful cover from my favorite blue-haired girl.

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
I haven't seen them live but I did watch their show on DVD, pretty good but I also saw Aussie Floyd and found them superior. I know that's not much help. Middle of the arena is usually the best spot. I had seating like that for the first Led Zeppelin show at the Forum, basically sitting on the logo. Was the best.

And now another wonderful cover from my favorite blue-haired girl.

I like this blue-haired girl ;)

Le Tricolore

Boo! BOOOO!
Aug 3, 2005
Montreal
In the past few months, I have definitely becoming a Swiftie. I did not have this on my bingo card for 2023, but here we are.

I think her song with The National from a few years ago got the ball rolling, so I'll post it here, but really, I've been listening to a ton of her music, from her whole discography the last couple of months.

DougHarvey

Aug 11, 2004
I have seen them three times and contemplating a fourth. I would go with the 5th row tickets. The lightshow is incredible but I think you would be good from there.

Reactions: The Real Timo

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
I have seen them three times and contemplating a fourth. I would go with the 5th row tickets. The lightshow is incredible but I think you would be good from there.
Lol... I chickened out and got the 20th row... it's a small venue. Should be good either way. Saw them about 6-7 years ago and thought they were brilliant.

angusyoung

Tiki-Taki
Aug 17, 2014
Heirendaar
Tell me about it. I was doing a major tidying up of all the wires under my work bench, desk. Power cords, HDMI cables, USB extensions, speaker wire, DC converter wires, cable internet tv, audio cables. it was a disaster area, I never should've started. It took half a day and my knees are still burning.

It does look a lot better though.
Fully recovered?

I did an old man slip up the other day,was trimming my van Dyck and it got away from me and had to get rid of it all. Looks so ridiculous now,such white skin where as the rest of me would give this man a run for his money.:laugh:

download.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad