Half-Assed GDT: Music Boys vs Heavy Rain Boys

Status
Not open for further replies.

SanFranBluesFan

Apr 16, 2017
Berube often seems so hesitant to challenge anything, and I get the penalty, but f*** that would seemingly be deflating for the players

Reactions: TheDizee

ChicagoBlues

Sentient
Oct 24, 2006
Nothing. The exact same BS he's been doing all year. Not a damn thing. Lazy MF needs to get that C on his Jersey stripped.
I've posted it before and I'll post it again. Regardless of where we stand approaching the TDL, ROR needs to go!

I never thought in a million years that ROR would be a problem post-Perron, but he is.

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
bad coaching tonight. that was goalie inf and binner was in his crease. his fear of being wrong and giving them another PP gave them the following 2 goals as the team cried and pouted like babies after as usual.

this team is really not likeable, at all.

ChicagoBlues

Sentient
Oct 24, 2006
bad coaching tonight. that was goalie inf and binner was in his crease. his fear of being wrong and giving them another PP gave them the following 2 goals as the team cried and pouted like babies after as usual.

this team is really not likeable, at all.
Binner was in the CAR skater's right of way.

Linkens Mastery

Conductor of the TankTown Express
Jan 15, 2014
Hyrule
Binnington gets his head hip checked-Canes goal

Not mad at the Binnington at all for that. Should have been a challenge.

Blues Forward tripped, goal in back of net.

Then blues just gave up on goal #3. Like wtf. RoR one again shows his head is not in this game, and he doesn't care about this team. Strip him off the captain immediately.

mk80

Jul 30, 2012
Binnington gets his head hip checked-Canes goal

Not mad at the Binnington at all for that. Should have been a challenge.

Blues Forward tripped, goal in back of net.

Then blues just gave up on goal #3. Like wtf. RoR one again shows his head is not in this game, and he doesn't care about this team. Strip him off the captain immediately.
To the bolded ironically..... "Acciari tripped Blues score" has now been flipped on us tonight with Acciari tripped, Canes score.

• Haha
Reactions: Blueston

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
Binner was in the CAR skater's right of way.
Nope, Binner was in his crease there. We all know they are inconsistent with their goalie inf calls so its 50/50 either way but Binner was in his crease when his head got checked by the Canes player.

Anytime you can take a goal off the board with a 50/50 chance you take it. Loser coaching right now fitting in well with this loser team.

Reactions: Punished ROR
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad