GDT: Mtl/Ott April 24 : Part 2

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Analyzer*

If losing this series in 7 gets Therrien fired, im all for it.

Agreed.

I've thankfully missed most of this game, but from what I've seen all of these shots are from bad angles and wouldn't go in anyways.

Win this series, or lose it. Therrien and/or Desharnais and a few other midgets need to go, or Bergevin should be fired.

Be aggressive in the off season, or get out.

sampollock

Jun 7, 2008
in my home
markov is lost

after how many years of winning zip, with little players,

when will MB see that maybe, just maybe this won't work

prairie hab

Jul 4, 2007
SK
Price can't bail this team out every damn game. This team has to score goals or something. Nothing surprising here. It's just the same team with the same dumb coach who does the same mistakes over and over again.

Entire organization shares blame for this. Miles away from contender status.

bigtimehockeyfan999*

I can't do this anymore, i need out but I'm trapped...no matter what i can't just quit watching hockey and I'm miserable because of it...2 days of just pure depression upcoming..it doesn't feel good...sleep as much as i can i guess if i can get to sleep. maybe i can find my moms sleeping pills

habtastic

Aug 17, 2007
Montrealer in Boston
crowd better boo them hard when that buzzer hits

I actually hope this does happen. If only it could be directed towards MT. Even if we win the series, he'll have a false sense of accomplishment. Hell, even if we lost the series, he will.

Shots are 44-22, Price is hot garbage tonight, and Anderson is in god mode. Shades of 2013

Not hot garbage, but we ARE making Anderson look great...as usual.

Good spanking is what this team needed. Boys will be back.

Honestly, despite the score, that's what last game was. Nothing leads me to believe that they have any added balls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad