GDT: Mtl/Ott April 24 : Part 2

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

LaP

Jun 27, 2012
Quebec City, Canada
it's clear to me that his heart just isn't in the right place right now, nothing to do with the position he's playing

What does it have to do with anything i said?

We have too much centers and not enough wingers. Tt has nothing to do with heart or anything.

Even if he would be working it would not buy him a shot. You don't get a shot by working and Galchenyuk doesn't have the shot to be an effective winger. End of story.

WhiskeySeven*

Expect the expected
Jun 17, 2007
Marc Bergevin extended JJD, Dan Lacroix and Michel Therrien for FOUR years because he was ecstatic with their work.

Jack Bourdain

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Mar 25, 2008
This team isn't winning anything this year. I'm so disappointed in Galchenyuk... Of all the players I want to see more, he's been the least impressive and a lot of our future success rests upon his development.

Nashy

Living on Fish Island
Feb 2, 2006
Toronto
Habs with 43 shots.....42 of them from the half-boards or even with the net.....hot ****ing garbage all night.

OpenIceHit

Oct 3, 2006
Toronto
I need to stop getting involved emotionally with this team. It's just ridiculous. 21 years of mediocrity and counting.

Saintpatrick*

Paciorretty is not 100% . Without him our offense is garbage

Bull ****. We always give him that excuse every year. He's a horrible playoff guy and a weak perimeter shooting 30 goal scorer. I saw trade him and his pet monkey in the off season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad