GDT: Mtl/Ott April 24 : Part 2

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

prairie hab

Jul 4, 2007
SK
This team isn't winning anything this year. I'm so disappointed in Galchenyuk... Of all the players I want to see more, he's been the least impressive and a lot of our future success rests upon his development.

Trade him to Edmonton for Eberle. At least Eberle will put up points.

expy

Nov 2, 2010
Markov saw desharnais out of the corner of his eye in the bench. Got mad and gave the puck away.

sampollock

Jun 7, 2008
in my home
the whole year we all talked of DD, they are too small, they have not enough scoring...

how has MB changed the team?

funny thing the figs suck, but at least get a solid draft pick, the habs get kicked out

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002
Ottawa has figured us out. Completely.

Time for MT to adjust.

Autobus-Michel-Therrien-600x362.png

kassian

Sep 27, 2010
Montreal
Price can't bail this team out every damn game. This team has to score goals or something. Nothing surprising here. It's just the same team with the same dumb coach who does the same mistakes over and over again.

Et le But

Nov 28, 2010
New York
I love Markov but he's been a disaster this series.

Still won't put the blame on him when there's bigger issues to address...

LaP

Jun 27, 2012
Quebec City, Canada
This team isn't winning anything this year. I'm so disappointed in Galchenyuk... Of all the players I want to see more, he's been the least impressive and a lot of our future success rests upon his development.

Can we ***** start by making him play *** center for *** sake ****(8989899-890-48887*?&?%?$%?

God **)(*(*&%?$%?$% can't believe it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad