Mar 11, 2009
Pointe-Claire, QC
wMjuvfJ.jpg

mzPHakU.jpg

mUCtniZ.gif

JLP

Refugee
Aug 16, 2005
Is it just me who think the Murray-Diaz pairing is actually a pretty strong bottom-pairing?

I also see this, but it's trendy to snipe at Murray here. Yes he's slow. Yes Diaz can't hit. Yes we don't have six Subbans.

If Scott or some other goon wants to throw 'em I'd rather Murray answer the challenge than Emelin.

Where'd we get the second Subway Girl pic? PricePk trailing her with a telephoto? :sarcasm:

PricePkPatch*

I haven't actually started my researchs. I've been tied up with other stuff..

Strik_IX

No excuses!
Jun 11, 2007
Montréal
The only thing that scares me for tonight's game is jersey induced epileptic seizures.

We got this ! My prediction:

4-0 Habs

MaxPac
Subban
Gallagher x2

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
I want to see Galchenyuk get a couple of points tonight. He is due, so is Lars.

callmek2

Go Habs Go!
Oct 5, 2011
I'd rather see Murray in to deal with Scott than Parros.
Especially if it means,
- More ice time for Subban/Markov
- No Bouillon on the PP

Although replacing Bouillon with Gorges, isn't much better.
If Therrien is playing Subban at the of games, maybe he'll start playing Emelin on the PP.

Our fourth line can deal with the Otts and McCormicks.

Hopefully, there's no let down after the great run and a long layoff.

PS - We should wear our barber pole jersey's to counteract their jerseys.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Murray is a tough player who can actually play. I guess at one time George P was able to keep up with 4th line pace but man has he been brutal. I cringe when he is on the ice. Habs have plenty of toughness with Murray, Prust, White and Moen.

Dec 2, 2010
I disagree with you because the players, MT and the media have reminded everyone all week about there being no easy games. If anything, I see the Habs winning handedly
I don't know if that was sarcasm... they've had a few **** effort games and plenty half-assed games.

hersky77

Oct 29, 2007
It would be nice if cunny was at the game tonight. He was thrown into such an awful situation, it would be nice to show him some love, for all the crap he took.

HTTP 400

Sep 1, 2007
Murray isn't going to fight Scott.

Nobody's gonna fight Scott. He'll just look like the huge awkward tool he is on the ice.

It looks like people didn't notice Scott has only 1 fight this year. It's not like he jumps on players every game.

Prust might fight McCormick in one of his patented low-risk technical fight, or might destroy Ott if the latter gets too annoying.

But that's it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad