GDT: MTL@BUF Nov 27 2013 7:00 PM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
The only thing that scares me for tonight's game is jersey induced epileptic seizures.

We got this ! My prediction:

4-0 Habs

MaxPac
Subban
Gallagher x2

It worked momentarily against the Wings the other day as Detroit was so stunned by the hideousness of the apparel that they yielded an early goal. They too recovered and went on to a relatively easy win. I suspect the Habs win easily tonight as well.

Smokey Thompson

May 8, 2013
This'll probably be the first game of the season that I miss. Got class from 6 to 8:15 and it's my last class before my final :cry:

Luckily it's only the Sabres :)

Mynameismark*

Why? Afraid of Cody McCormick, Steve Ott and Mike Weber?

Not just that part for the fights, but to get him in some playing time which he will need. Also, we can still easily beat the Sabres with all our toughness dressed so it's not like we need more speed and or skill.

Mynameismark*

Bournival is the most likely choice yes. Only guy on a 2 way really as well. Besides, he's up with the big team, young guy...sitting a game here and there isn't bad.

Adriatic

Feb 27, 2004
Bournival is the most likely choice yes. Only guy on a 2 way really as well. Besides, he's up with the big team, young guy...sitting a game here and there isn't bad.
Wow if they bench Bournival who has been arguably one of our top 5 players this year..I'll be speechless. If Parros is in then I would sit Bourque and make him wait.

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002
What Bournival is one of the top rookies in the league, producing like McKinnon, Kreider and Barkov.....no PArros plz

Smokey Thompson

May 8, 2013
Wow if they bench Bournival who has been arguably one of our top 5 players this year..I'll be speechless. If Parros is in then I would sit Bourque and make him wait.

Bourque's already sitting. Honestly if Parros doesn't play our 4th line vs their 4th line would probably win us the game. And if the justification of playing Parros is to prevent the Leafs goons taking runs at our star players, well didn't Orr injure Patches with Parros in the lineup?

Narbo

Jul 8, 2012
Halifax, NS
I'd rather see Murray in to deal with Scott than Parros.
Especially if it means,
- More ice time for Subban/Markov
- No Bouillon on the PP

Although replacing Bouillon with Gorges, isn't much better.
If Therrien is playing Subban at the of games, maybe he'll start playing Emelin on the PP.

Our fourth line can deal with the Otts and McCormicks.

Hopefully, there's no let down after the great run and a long layoff.

PS - We should wear our barber pole jersey's to counteract their jerseys.

Parros is actually one of the few, and I mean very few, players that give Scott problems.

Dat Stache

Round 1

Round 2

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002
Tanner-Glass.gif

breaking hands is cool but goals are better! go PK!

radicalcenter

Feb 10, 2013
Bourque's already sitting. Honestly if Parros doesn't play our 4th line vs their 4th line would probably win us the game. And if the justification of playing Parros is to prevent the Leafs goons taking runs at our star players, well didn't Orr injure Patches with Parros in the lineup?

I hope you're kidding?

PsychoticHab

May 26, 2012
Ottawa

In fairness, the hit that injured Patches was completely clean by Orr so that's not really "taking a run" at someone.

peate

Smiley
Feb 16, 2007
The Island
Nice GDT picture. Everyone saying this is a trap game. Let's hope MT comes up with one of his inspirational pre-game talks.:sarcasm:

Perfect opportunity to pad their stats if they come out ready.

Go :habs Go

The EGG Line

Mar 23, 2013
Montreal
I want to say we're going to win but 1. we suck against bad teams and 2. we suck against Buffalo, so I don't know.

Still, gonna go with Habs 3-2.

Mynameismark*

It isn't bad if your objective isn't to win hockey games.

You will never win or lose a game based on your 4th line. The 4th line was hardly ever used for anything other then a breather for your other lines and a a line that can serve you in other matters not related to goal scoring.
If you lost a game and blamed it on the fourth liners, you aren't looking at the bigger problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad