GDT: MTL @ BOS - 2/8/15 The Bear Polka Continues (Pt. 2)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Draft

Jan 23, 2013
Canucks fan coming in peace. Nothing I love more that to watch the Bruins lose, and especially at the hands of the Habs. It seems to get to them the most.

Just tuned in, how has the game been?

Any game is a good game when Lucic is having tantrums and the Habs are winning. Both teams aren't executing well.

Dec 2, 2010
Canucks fan coming in peace. Nothing I love more that to watch the Bruins lose, and especially at the hands of the Habs. It seems to get to them the most.

Just tuned in, how has the game been?
Hey I still haven't forgiven your franchise for that Cup final. Thanks for Weise though.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
if I were to piss people off i'd ask about "Zeppelin or Sabbath"

or i'd straight up say that Thin Lizzy was better than both :sarcasm:

His pass hit the Bruin's stick and barely made it across when he had so much room to make a clean pass and you'll defend him? The Eller love on this board is ridiculous, some people won't accept when he makes a bad play.

and lmao

I swear your avatar makes me hate life.

Freaking girl that plays with a capo at the 12th fret.

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
Huh... I hate Pink Floyd but even I can admit they brought something to the music industry.... Swift brought more and more breakups.

Dragged a friend ice skating today; he played some Pink Floyd for me. He asked me what my favorite Pink Floyd song was and I said "Stairway to Heaven" which is apparently a Led Zeppelin song.

I don't "get" classic rock, sorry. =/

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
I like that song.

Worst song? Really?
No, the worst song ever made was actually from The Police.

Check out: Mother from the Synchronicity album. Andy Summers wrote it and Sting thought it was so bad he refused to play on it. I'm positive that song was a huge reason the band broke up because the other two guys insisted on having one song each on every album. Sting's stuff (back with the Police) was great but the other two were a mixed bag. Anyways, that album was great and then right in the middle comes this monstrosity of a song...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad