GDT: MTL @ BOS - 2/8/15 The Bear Polka Continues (Pt. 2)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lorty

May 7, 2013
Seriously though, remove Lucic and the rivalry between the players is almost non-existent.

Wats

Error 520
Mar 8, 2006
One pass option every time a Habs players has the puck on PP. Makes no sense

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
Emelin always picks it up against the Bruins. He's been a disaster in most other games but I always love him against Boston, it's kind of funny.
3rd pairing guy with hitting ability. Think in those terms and you won't be disappointed.

GREMLIN

Tanking enthusiast
Sep 19, 2013
Torts and Weise hated each other, and Torts refused to play the fourth line more than 5-8 minutes a night. So Weise requested a trade.

Basically, Torts is an idiot.

NYR, Canucks and Weise all benefited greatly ending their relationship with Tortorella, says a lot about his coaching.

CH25

Self-proclaimed Habs connoisseur
Apr 12, 2010
Montreal
3 posts tonight, If that was the Bruins hitting them we wouldn't hear the end of it, they're still talking about a few posts they hit in the playoffs :laugh:

Habs 4 Life

No Excuses
Mar 30, 2005
Montreal
Seriously though, remove Lucic and the rivalry between the players is almost non-existent.

Once Chara retires, i have a feeling it will be a lot more boring. I see the bruins moving lucic and marchand in the future and there wont be much left imo

LastRide

Feb 18, 2008
Habs need to make them pay on the PP. The game would have been over if they would have got one anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad