GDT: MTL @ BOS - 2/8/15 The Bear Polka Continues (Pt. 2)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

HeShootsHeScores

Mar 17, 2009
Boston/ref typical : somewhere in the rulebook : Bruins can do whatever they want with 10 minutes left in the 3rd when they trail.

Captain Bowie

Jan 18, 2012
Any game is a good game when Lucic is having tantrums and the Habs are winning. Both teams aren't executing well.

I tuned in just in time to see Lucic pull his usual routine and hurt his team. Glad to see some things never change.

CH25

Self-proclaimed Habs connoisseur
Apr 12, 2010
Montreal
lol taux de possession is such garbage, the Habs have dominated this game from the start

thewall

Jul 9, 2010
Canucks fan coming in peace. Nothing I love more that to watch the Bruins lose, and especially at the hands of the Habs. It seems to get to them the most.

Just tuned in, how has the game been?

Habs have played a perfect road game.. Price was amazing and a bit lucky on 2 adventures outside of his net.. Habs have also hit 3 posts...

Lucic speard Weise at the end of the 2nd and has lost it vs Emelin here in the 3rd.. typical Habs and Bruins game with the usual outcome!

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
When Gally gets the puck his first instinct is to put his head down and head directly to the front of the net. I wish more Habs were just like him.

LyricalLyricist

Aug 21, 2007
Montreal
He's been pretty decent. Good screen on the Gonchar shot. Cycles well and knows his role his not to hold onto the puck too long.

I try not to worry too much about results on PP for him right now. Just for now it's good for him to try something new and to be honest, after PAP he's in line with Sekac to be on the PP, no reason why he shouldn't get the occasional PP time even when PAP returns. You play the hot hand and he scored yesterday. Even beyond that, he had a bad stretch, it might help him gain some confidence and momentum.

NobleSix

High Tech Low-Life.
Apr 20, 2013
CyberSpace
www.ilovebees.co
Sorry but on the pp we shouldn't be along the boards, that's not why you put those guys out there in such situations

Do you even watch our powerplays? That's a serious question because our forwards (DD especially) are always rubbed out and manhandled along the boards by the opposing team's aggressive penalty kill. I cant believe you just said that.

Gustave

Feb 15, 2007
Here
Don't call hookings, interference, that's... who cares. But you HAVE to call those kneeings, chargings, etc. They're very dangerous plays. This one was especially obvious.

This league man, it's such a cluster****. Refs don't ref, they manage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad