GDT: MTL @ BOS - 2/8/15 The Bear Polka Continues (Pt. 2)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
Reflektor was weird... first couple of songs are incredible, then it goes to **** real fast and the ride to garbagetownfieldville never stops until the end of the album
Awful Sound was a great tune. Reminds me a little of Give up the Ghost by Radiohead.

GlassesJacketShirt

Aug 4, 2010
Sherbrooke
Run The Jewels 2 is not even in nomination for best rap album at the Grammys

wanna talk about that?

I'm almost 100% certain that RTJ2 came out too late to be nominated. I think the cutoff date is something like September 30th or October 1st or something, didn't that album come out later?

Habs10Habs

Retired
Sponsor
Aug 22, 2006
Is it wrong that I"m sitting here "by myself" chanting "We want Malcolm!" at the top of my lungs?

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
More rivalry between the fan bases than the players. You want Habs/Bruins hate, check out these boards.

I think the hate is much worse towards the Habs from Bruins fans than what it is from Hab fans towards the Bruins. The amount of rage from Bruin fans when they play and especially lose to the Habs is crazy on their board.. :nod:

Andy

Jun 26, 2008
Montreal
stones are really good
lets talk about Arcade Fire though

Funeral was a MASTERPIECE
Neon Bible was good
Suburbs was okay but way too long

Reflektor was weird... first couple of songs are incredible, then it goes to **** real fast and the ride to garbagetownfieldville never stops until the end of the album

The Suburbs is incredible. Funeral is definitely a masterpiece. Reflektor is a different beast. It's more like an art work, has to be listened to in its entirety. Hard to listen to one song out of context.

WhiskeySeven*

Expect the expected
Jun 17, 2007
stones are really good
lets talk about Arcade Fire though

Funeral was a MASTERPIECE
Neon Bible was good
Suburbs was okay but way too long

I think The Suburbs is a great pop album, lots of killer and I enjoy every song. But it is a bit long.

Reflektor is weird but I really, really like Afterlife (penultimate song). Probably in my top3 Arcade Fire songs ever.

LyricalLyricist

Aug 21, 2007
Montreal
What an awful, awful decision.

Understatement. I understand liking character players and all that but like the Jets with Kane they will likely trade him and watch him flourish on another team because they failed as a management team to control him.

ThaDevilGirl

Every day is a day off
Oct 1, 2006
YUL
I think The Suburbs is a great pop album, lots of killer and I enjoy every song. But it is a bit long.

Reflektor is weird but I really, really like Afterlife (penultimate song). Probably in my top3 Arcade Fire songs ever.

Afterlife is just awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad