Msg cable options

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

xsniper11x

Jul 12, 2002
Visit site
Hopefully not jinxing myself, but so far I’m having a much better experience tonight Airplaying MSG+ to my Roku than the season opener.

Also, I tried to watch the CBJ game today on ESPN+ and it was still blacked out. ESPN+ now blacking out replays too?

trueblue30nyr

Jan 31, 2011
Manhattan
Hopefully not jinxing myself, but so far I’m having a much better experience tonight Airplaying MSG+ to my Roku than the season opener.

Also, I tried to watch the CBJ game today on ESPN+ and it was still blacked out. ESPN+ now blacking out replays too?

Not sure if it still applies for this season, but I noticed that last season, on ESPN+, you had to wait 48 hours to the starting time. So, if the game was Tuesday at 7pm, the game won't be available until 7pm on Thursday. If you try to watch it before then, it is still listed as blackout out.

Larry Singet

Aug 14, 2020
Is there any info yet about Center Ice $?

Also, tried Fubo and YouTube TV and, honestly, have come to the conclusion that I'm probably better off just subbing to stuff that I actually want to watch - disney+, ESPN+, Hulu are included with certain Verizon plans, I have a sub to Netflix, plan on subbing to Discovery+, did the HBOMAX deal for $~60 / 6 months and will watch the Rangers online as soon as Center Ice is finalized. I'm going to miss out on local programming (not a whole lot other than football for me), 24/7 news channels (again, not as interested as I used to be), and Tennis Channel (no tournaments for the last 6 weeks).

Center Ice $69 for the year. Use it for Rangers and Canadian tv ads.

Profet

Longtime lurker
Sponsor
Jul 5, 2002
NY
shop.profetkeyboards.com

Watch New York Rangers Games Live​

Stream the New York Rangers games live and watch the NHL all season long.​

Plans start at $74.99/mo

Additional taxes, fees, and regional restrictions may apply.

THAT IS INSANE!!!
All that... and they are still broadcasting 720p and what feels like 15fps.

Yey competition!

TGWL

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 28, 2011
If you have a firestick and can pay $15-20 a month you should be ditching cable at those rates.

Reactions: bernmeister

TGWL

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 28, 2011
Care to elaborate on the $15-20/month firestick option?
You can message me.
I can't post "illegal" activities on the board like recommendations or setup.
You can also Google best IPTV services for firestick, many will offer trials for 24 hours so you can test them before buying. (Obviously ignore the ones like fubo, sling, etc. as those are still iptv)
I will say that services have gone down so paying for more than 3 months at a time wouldn't be ideal, although cheaper in the long run as many offer discounts on 6 months /year.

But you can message me if you want the name of what I'm using and the setup.

GENESISPuck94

Sponsor
May 2, 2022
NJ

Watch New York Rangers Games Live​

Stream the New York Rangers games live and watch the NHL all season long.​

Plans start at $74.99/mo

Additional taxes, fees, and regional restrictions may apply.

THAT IS INSANE!!!
Fubo has a lot of other stuff I enjoy tho too. They have racing channels, cars, and all the other cable channels. NHL network and MLB network too. With DVR. So, it's not bad.

WhereO Is Kakko

Mar 24, 2022
Small quibble but is anyone getting 2x to 3x the volume when commercials come on MSG+ (casting to TV) ?

I wrote the tech team during pre—season and it was better for like 1 game. 😡

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad