GDT: Movember 3rd - Flames @ Blackhawks [5:30pm on Sportsnet West]

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lunatik

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 12, 2012
By the way, where did the whole Yogi thing even come from?
1955%20Topps%20Yogi%20Berra%20Front.jpg

and

Yogi-Bear-show-01.jpg

Penalty Kill Icing*

Every Canadian fanbase hates every other Canadian fanbase. Well, maybe except when it comes to the Oilers when you stumble across pity.

Most Leafs fans don't hate Flames. And also probably the only team they don't hate.

Aug 3, 2010
Most Leafs fans don't hate Flames. And also probably the only team they don't hate.
No, fairly sure Leafs and Flames fans generally don't care for each other.

The only really neutral Canadian team to the Western teams IMO is the Jets.

Lunatik

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 12, 2012
No, fairly sure Leafs and Flames fans generally don't care for each other.

The only really neutral Canadian team to the Western teams IMO is the Jets.
I think there is no consensus.

Me personally I hate the Canucks, Oilers, Senators and Jets.

I have no strong feelings towards the Leafs or Habs.

MC Ride

Feels bad man
Feb 4, 2009
Oilers don't count cause there's a rivalry there.

The only team I don't like outside of a rivalry is the Sens. I don't know why but from my past expiriences, a lot of their fans are arrogant *******s

Lunatik

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 12, 2012
hell, a lot of the time it seems like flames fans here hate each other :laugh:
I think there only a couple fans that are hated here.

We do have a ton of passion though which leads to heated arguments.

Aug 3, 2010
Were more of a big dysfunctional family. We have a pretty tight knit board though.
It's really DFF, CPRS, flameaholic and that one guy who always posts trade proposals on the main board but I never see him post here (mike something? I think? or something like that) that make this board unite against them :sarcasm:

ANYWAYS - It was a good win and a great way to end the weekend.

herashak

Mar 24, 2013
What we got for a few 4ths and 5ths is phenomenal, gali, rus, and colby are all important players, plus they are young.

May 27, 2012
Earth
It's really DFF, CPRS, flameaholic and that one guy who always posts trade proposals on the main board but I never see him post here (mike something? I think? or something like that) that make this board unite against them :sarcasm:

ANYWAYS - It was a good win and a great way to end the weekend.

These two guys are questionable at points, but I think Flameaholic has turned around a bit. And as for CPRS, I recently just saw him post for the first time today and already not fond of him.

Aug 3, 2010
What we got for a few 4ths and 5ths is phenominal, gali, rus, and colby are all important players, plus they are young.
The season is young too, though. They look good but the matter here is to stay consistent. I hope they turn out to be the next generation of solid Flames bottom-nine players but I would hesitate to call any of the transactions and their returns "phenomenal".

EDIT - Actually, my bad. Forgot that Galiardi and Colborne were essentailly trades for 4th and 5h rounders, and those kinds of draft picks only have something like a 10 percent chance to make it to the big leagues. Can't include Berra in that however, as he was part of the return for one of the best defenders in the game in Bouwmeester.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad